2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,875,000
2 BR + Den
This coveted corner 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom view home at One Hawthorne features a spacious 1,381 sq. ft. floor plan with grand cityscape and western views from two expansive walls of windows. Along with a selection of refined, modern finishes and access to premiere concierge services, this rare “F” floor plan offers a well-sized open plan living/dining room and kitchen with a dynamic corner panorama of Sutro Tower, the surrounding hills, and the dazzling city lights backdrop to the north. Residence 14F is a memorable and luxurious retreat with gorgeous natural-tone hardwood flooring; a designer-inspired kitchen with a chef-grade stainless steel appliance package; a master suite with a large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom; a balcony; and signature One Hawthorne fixtures and finishes. Take advantage of world-class amenities and the best dining, shopping, and entertainment San Francisco has to offer in a central location close to the Embarcadero, Yerba Buena Gardens, and Union Square.
Residence 14F’s elegant corner-orientation floor plan opens to a charming entry foyer and quaint den space that would function well as a home office or media area. The central hallway leads to the grand living room/kitchen with views of the Yerba Buena district. The open-plan kitchen features One Hawthorne’s world-class finishes including natural gray polished quartzite countertops; Studio Becker soft-close cabinets; ample cabinet and counter space; a stone backsplash; and a premium appliance suite which includes a Bosch gas cooktop and oven, a stainless steel Liebherr refrigerator, and a Bosch dishwasher. A balcony with bracing city vistas is located directly off of the kitchen. Both bedrooms are well-sized, and the master suite features a large walk-in closet and a generously sized bathroom with a separate shower and tub; dual vanities; plentiful counter space; and premium-grade finishes. There is a second hall bathroom with a stall shower, and an in-unit washer and dryer and 1-car valet parking are included.
One Hawthorne is a landmark condominium building centrally located in downtown San Francisco at Hawthorne Street and Howard Street, offering easy access to Yerba Buena Park, the SF MOMA, some of the city’s finest dining establishments, Union Square shopping, and the Academy of Art. Designed by EHDD Architecture and built by general contractor Webcor and structural engineer Middlebrook + Louie, the meticulously rendered facade blends San Francisco landmark style with graceful soaring glass to create a commanding city presence.
Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, One Hawthorne has quickly become the new destination in downtown living. One Hawthorne is dedicated to an unrivaled level of service and luxury. Residents have complete access to all amenities and services including a 26th floor rooftop deck with an outdoor kitchenette, seating, and dining areas; an attended lobby; three high-speed elevators; 24-hour valet parking; and a fitness center with an outdoor cooling terrace.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,381 sq. ft. per tax records
• Coveted corner-orientation One Hawthorne residence in a prime downtown San Francisco location
• Abundant natural light via two expansive wall-to-wall window lines and a dramatic Yerba Buena and cityscape view as well as supplemental west views to Sutro Tower
• Elegant 14th-floor balcony
• Chef’s kitchen with Liebherr refrigerator, polished quartzite countertops, stone backsplash, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• Generously-sized master suite with spacious walk-in closet
• Luxurious master bathroom with dual vanities, natural stone tile, Kohler fixtures, and a separate tub and glass-enclosed shower
• Second full bathroom accessible from the main hallway with glass-enclosed shower
• Hardwood floors in living areas complemented by contemporary fixtures
• Heating and air conditioning
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour lobby attendant
• High-speed elevators
• Fitness center
• Roof terrace with outdoor kitchenette and dining areas
• 24-hour valet parking
Listed At: $1,875,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.