2 BR, 2 BA South San Francisco Condo for Sale: $861,000
South San Francisco
This beautiful and large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo has over 1,261 sq. ft. of living space plus city and bay views and offers a great opportunity for buyers or investors. This particular home also comes with a large storage space along with two side-by-side parking spaces. The building’s HOA is very strong and has a great community of homeowners, the best you’ll find in South San Francisco. Living in South San Francisco is just like living in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood, surrounded by all the biotech firms in an up-and-coming neighborhood.
The Peninsula Mandalay, South San Francisco’s only high-rise condominium building, offers a great environment for people who want a city lifestyle without having to live in the city, those who want to take advantage of the short fifteen-minute commute to the South Bay and San Francisco, or employees of nearby tech companies like Genentech, Exelixis, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics, Solazyme, and Fluidigm.
The Peninsula Mandalay is perched at the foot of the San Bruno mountain and has established itself as a landmark condominium building offering breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay. Architectural detail and clean modern design make it a wonderful balance for both SOMA and Silicon Valley dwellers alike.
Bridging the live-work balance for urban professionals along the I-280 and I-101 corridors, The Peninsula Mandalay development is ideal for the international business life, with convenient access to SFO Airport and BART and adjacent to the hub of the SSF Biotech Center. It’s also adjacent to the new biotech and retail development called The Cove at Oyster Point.
Enjoy the security of a controlled-access building and amenities including an entrance lobby with high-end finishes and fine art, a fully equipped fitness center, a business area, a club room, and a patio. The Peninsula Mandalay is a commuter’s paradise and condo dweller’s dream. Welcome to your luxury home!
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Approximately 1,261 sq. ft. per tax records
• Huge view with 180-degree airport, bay, and Peninsula city views
• Kitchen includes Electrolux refrigerator with French doors, Bosch oven/range, Fisher and Paykel drawer-style dishwasher, Bosch microwave
• Track lighting in living room and foyer
• Hardwood floors
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car parking
• Large storage space included
• HOA dues: $480 per month
• Fully equipped fitness center
• Club room
• Landscaped patio
• 4 levels of resident parking plus ample guest parking
• 2 elevators accessible from both lobby and garage
• Card-key entry system with individually-controlled residential floors
• Phone-based remote access directory for guests
Sold On: Mar 31 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.