3 BR, 2 BA South San Francisco Condo for Sale: $995,000
South San Francisco
The Peninsula Mandalay, South San Francisco’s only high-rise condominium building, offers a great environment for people who want a city lifestyle without having to live in the city, those who want to take advantage of the short fifteen-minute commute to the South Bay and San Francisco, or employees of nearby tech companies like Genentech, Exelixis, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics, Solazyme, and Fluidigm.
The Peninsula Mandalay is perched at the foot of the San Bruno mountain and has established itself as a landmark condominium building offering breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay. Architectural detail and clean modern design make it a wonderful balance for both SOMA and Silicon Valley dwellers alike.
Bridging the live-work balance for urban professionals along the I-280 and I-101 corridors, The Peninsula Mandalay development is ideal for the international business life, with convenient access to SFO Airport and BART and adjacent to the hub of the SSF Biotech Center. It’s also adjacent to the new biotech and retail development called The Cove at Oyster Point.
Enjoy the security of a controlled-access building and amenities including an entrance lobby with high-end finishes and fine art, a fully equipped fitness center, a business area, a club room, and a patio. The Peninsula Mandalay is a commuter’s paradise and condo dweller’s dream. Welcome to your luxury home!
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse condominium features a peaceful and relaxing morning sun view overlooking San Francisco Airport, the San Mateo Bridge, and Foster City. Two parking spaces in the building’s garage are included.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Approximately 1,727 sq. ft. per tax records
• Huge view with 180-degree airport, bay, and Peninsula city views
• Kitchen includes upgraded fixtures, Electrolux refrigerator with French doors, Bosch oven/range, Fisher and Paykel drawer-style dishwasher, Bosch microwave
• Bathroom features upgraded tile and cabinetry, glass shower door
• Track lighting in living room and foyer
• Hardwood floors
• Custom paint and window coverings
• Custom closet organizers in foyer, bedroom, laundry closet
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car parking
• HOA dues: $531.92 per month
• Fully equipped fitness center
• Club room
• Landscaped patio
• 4 levels of resident parking plus ample guest parking
• 2 elevators accessible from both lobby and garage
• Card-key entry system with individually-controlled residential floors
• Phone-based remote access directory for guests
Sold On: Jul 22 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.