2 BR, 2 BA Emeryville Loft for Sale
This stylish Emeryville 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft offers a unique combination of high ceilings and many modern upgrades perfect for earth-conscious residents. Residence 334 is located on the top floor of a 62-unit complex that neatly fits on less than an acre of land at the Oakland/Emeryville border.
This loft condominium features a living room open to both the kitchen and dining area with loads of natural light through tall roll-out windows that overlook the sprawling urban landscape below. The open kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, a single-door refrigerator, and a gas-oven/range. Light-colored kitchen cabinets perfectly complement the contemporary kitchen counters and majestic dark wood flooring.
This open loft-style space is perfect for loft lovers but still has a fully enclosed bedroom for seclusion on the main floor. A loft bedroom/office is tucked above the living quarters and has its own full bathroom. On the main floor are a concealed washer and dryer adjacent to another full bathroom, perfect for guests. Current HOA dues are $676.42 per month.
Green City Lofts residences are modern/industrial with natural yet sophisticated finishes and soaring windows. The building is ideally located in the Oakland/Emeryville border, a crux of the Bay area filled with charm, hip restaurants, nightlife, Bay Street shopping, and easy access to freeways, Amtrak, and the ferry to San Francisco. You are just 3 blocks to BART and on multiple bus lines.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,214 sq. ft. per public records
• Desirable top-floor corner unit
• Open floor plan
• Kitchen features granite counters and stainless steel appliances
• Enclosed bedroom on main floor
• Lofted office/bedroom with full bathroom upstairs
• Full bathroom on main floor, great for guests
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car assigned parking in building garage
• Current HOA dues: $676.42 per month
• Built in 2005 using recycled, local, and regional materials
• Building-wide green features
• Steel framing instead of wood
• Edible herbs and flowers growing in gardens
• Water runoff collection for landscape irrigation
• Parking garage to accommodate two electric motor vehicles plus bike racks
• Elevator accessing all floors of the building
• Near shopping, cafes, restaurants, grocery stores
• Close to Bay Street Shops, Downtown Oakland, Jack London Square, and Pixar Studios
• Easy access to public transportation including BART stations and Emery Go-Round within 2 blocks of 3 bus lines
• Direct access to major highways (24, 80, 580, 980) and the Greater Bay Area
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.