3 BR + Family Room, 4.5 BA San Francisco Home for Sale: $3,925,000
3 BR + Family Room
At the gates of Sea Cliff, this corner modern single-family home has been re-imagined for contemporary living. With commanding unobstructed views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco Bay from three levels, this 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom retreat has undergone extensive renovation to create a stunning example of fine contemporary design with excellent design sensibility and exceptional finishes. Walls of glass and private outdoor spaces reveal quintessential views of the iconic bridge, the bay, Mount Tamalpais, and the Presidio.
The views are equally matched with an impressive array of interior finishes. Wide-plank Brazilian teak cumaru hardwood flooring, distinctive custom cabinetry, flush baseboards with a reveal, and custom casing are seamlessly integrated into the open concept floor plan. This fresh generation of modern represents an innovative intersection of extraordinary finishes and new design, resulting in a sleek yet elegant environment. The impressive custom staircase, constructed from raw steel, Starphire glass, and Cumaru wood, provides a commanding introduction to each distinct floor of living.
The main level has an open floor plan which includes a dramatic living room with a stunning ribbon-flame fireplace, view dining room, desk nook with built-ins, powder room, chef’s gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, massive center island, and premium stainless steel appliances. The third level presents the spacious master suite with a walk-in closet, private terrace, and spa-like 5-fixture master bathroom offering a deep soaking tub, Toto Washlet, dual Carrara marble vanities, and a steam shower. A second suite continues the theme of premium finishes with an en-suite bath and an exclusive balcony.
The top floor pent-room is complete with a gas fireplace, full bath, and operable skylight to make the perfect family room or options as the dream master retreat. With floor-to-ceiling windows that capture the spectacular vistas, this unique top level opens out to a wraparound deck that continues the spectacular scenery and offers built-in seating as well as an outdoor shower. The lower level features a bedroom and bath with laundry appliances and direct access to a serene, landscaped atrium with a yellow cedar soaking tub, custom masonry work, and premium decking.
The home is wired with technology including a Sonos media system and an ADT security system. The attached 2-car garage, state-of-the-art radiant heating, and contemporary systems provide the best in convenience.
At the corner of 27th Avenue and El Camino Del Mar, 101 27th Avenue is an exquisite modern masterpiece signifying the ultimate in San Francisco living.
• Extensively renovated modern design home with unsurpassed attention to detail and flawless craftsmanship
• 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with a contemporary open concept floor plan and broad window lines
• Expansive Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, and Angel Island views
• Professional-grade kitchen with massive center island, custom cabinetry with pantries, BlueStar gas range/oven with wok burner, ultra-premium appliances and fixtures, and Caesarstone quartz surfaces
• Master suite with steam shower, soaking tub, dual vanities, and private retreat terrace
• Lavish “pent-room” with dramatic views, expansive window lines, fireplace, operable skylight, and wrap-around view deck
• Lower guest suite with direct access to the Japanese-inspired atrium and yellow cedar-lined soaking tub
• Ultra-premium finish levels including wide-plank Brazilian teak cumaru hardwood flooring, flush baseboards with reveal, distinctive custom cabinetry and built-ins
• Two-car garage, radiant floor heating, and contemporary systems
Listed At: $3,925,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.