4 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Townhome for Sale: $1,695,000
101 States Residence 7 is a brilliant corner townhome with a flexible four bedroom, two and a half bathroom configuration; panoramic cityscape vistas over Eureka Valley; and an incredible secluded garden setting with abundant outdoor space, rare for such an amazing location at the center of San Francisco. With expansive window lines on three sides, this iconic States Street address offers unbelievable light, four deeded outdoor decks, and an expansive modern floor plan across three grand levels of living space. For those that like to entertain, the main floor offers the epitome of modern luxury entertaining with its sizable open-concept living area containing two balconies; a chef-grade kitchen with stainless appliances and custom cabinetry; and a wonderful combination living/dining space complete with gorgeous wide-plank wood flooring and a custom masonry fireplace. Embrace this rare opportunity to live in a serene garden environment with unbeatable access to everything the Castro and surrounding neighborhoods have to offer.
Residence 7’s penthouse level functions well as a dynamic master suite, offering abundant light from an entry skylight; a sunlit marble-finished bathroom with a rain shower and premium fixtures; a corner bedroom; and an adjoining flexible space. The expansive corner master bedroom offers a stunning panorama of rolling hills via floor-to-ceiling windows, a central walk-in closet, and an adjoining retreat which would function well as a dedicated office or media room or is alternatively configured as the fourth bedroom. A full-sized washer and dryer and the serene balcony off the main bedroom complete this level.
The stunning main floor, which houses the open-concept living/dining space, the kitchen, a bright half bathroom, and two balconies, offers an ideal area for dining and entertaining guests. The modern gourmet kitchen features a premium stainless steel appliance package with a Thermador gas range and hood; gorgeous hand-selected wood grain cabinetry; a full-height tile backsplash; and a large preparation counter. The kitchen opens to the sunny dining area, which offers stunning deep outlooks to Eureka Valley via a turret with multiple picture windows and a skylight. The dining room flows into a large living area with a balcony and built-in masonry wood-burning fireplace.
Finally, the entry level contains two bedrooms as well as a powder room and separate shower room, ideal for comfortably housing guests. The bedrooms are spacious and offer ample closet storage and beautiful hardwood flooring. The entry level also allows access to the back of the home and abundant surrounding outdoor space with seating area and mature trees.
In close proximity to the Castro’s wide array of dining and shopping options, as well as convenient access to major transportation hubs via BART, Muni, and major freeways, this spectacular urban retreat offers convenience in one of the city’s most secluded, yet central locations. Independent 1-car parking and additional storage complete this fantastic offering.
• Boutique Corona Heights modern home with multiple balconies, a deeded yard, and three expansive floors
• 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Expansive modern floor plan with large open-concept common areas, gorgeous wide-plank hardwood flooring, abundant natural light, and refined entertaining spaces
• Deep panoramic outlooks to the Castro, Eureka Valley, and the dynamic San Francisco city skyline
• Open-concept dining room with panoramic views flows into living/entertaining room with masonry wood-burning fireplace and oversized picture windows
• Modern open-concept gourmet chef’s kitchen featuring premium stainless steel appliance package with Thermador gas range and hood; gorgeous hand-selected wood grain cabinetry; full-height tile backsplash; and large preparation counter
• Bathrooms are luxurious with modern fixtures, custom tile-work, and custom cabinetry
• 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on entry level; living room, dining room, kitchen, powder room on main level; 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on upper level
• Deeded yard with seating and mature wooded area with professional landscaping
• 1-car parking, laundry room with washer/dryer in unit, additional storage
• Convenient location in Corona Heights adjacent to Duboce Triangle, the Castro, and Corona Heights Park with close proximity to dining, shopping, BART, Muni, and major freeways
Listed At: $1,695,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.