2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,250,000
Revel in lush green hillside panoramas and indulge in some of the city’s most desirable amenities in this spacious, modern luxury two bedroom, two bathroom residence at Parc Telegraph. Nestled alongside a living wall of greenery on Telegraph Hill, 111 Chestnut #603 offers a grand open-concept split floor-plan home with a tranquil exposure and partial bay views; an expansive master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite bathroom; and a flexible guest suite with an adjoining bathroom. Residence #603 features an expansive window line of oversized picture windows with a rare backdrop of mature greenery and iconic views to Alcatraz, the north headlands, and the San Francisco Bay. Details like gorgeous marble flooring in the open-concept living room and a modern kitchen with contemporary appliances and a large breakfast bar make for an elegant, modern entertaining venue. Building amenities are comprehensive and include a 24-hour concierge/doorperson; on-site guard; a recently renovated and well-equipped gym; a reservable guest suite; and 1-car parking plus storage. Parc Telegraph is in close proximity to the FiDi, the Ferry Building, Coit Tower (accessible via adjacent steps), Ghirardelli Square, the Exploratorium, the Embarcadero, Jackson Square, Washington Square Park, waterfront piers, and public transportation options. Embrace this rare opportunity to live in a serene verdant setting in a convenient location close to everything the city has to offer.
Residence #603’s large light-filled main living area features exquisite marble flooring, plush carpeting, an expansive wall of windows, and a large cut-away breakfast bar open to the kitchen. The contemporary kitchen is a chef’s dream with ample cabinetry, abundant granite countertop space, sparkling marble flooring, and a premium appliance package. Spanning either side of the main living space are two sizable bedroom suites. Both bedrooms offer spacious closets and excellent light via oversized picture windows overlooking Telegraph Hill greenery and partial water views. An executive-style shower is available in the master suite, a shower-over-tub configuration is available in the guest suite, and a laundry area with a washer/dryer is available in the hall. Both bathrooms feature custom marble tiling, granite countertops, and spa-like glass enclosures and premium fixtures.
Parc Telegraph is a full-service luxury condominium building located in Telegraph Hill at Chestnut and Lombard Streets offering easy access to the Embarcadero; the FiDi; the Ferry Building and farmer’s market; Jackson Square; waterfront piers; and an incredible selection of restaurants, bars, and eateries in the neighborhood, as well as the beloved Pioneer Park and Coit Tower just a few blocks away. Residents enjoy easy access to light rail Muni lines, BART, the Caltrain station, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge. Discover your own serene urban retreat at Parc Telegraph.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,299 sq. ft. per tax records
• Spacious open-plan living area with excellent light; serene, serene Telegraph Hill setting and outlooks; and iconic Alcatraz and Bay views
• Chef-grade kitchen features ample cabinetry, abundant granite countertop space, sparkling marble flooring, and a premium appliance package
• 2 well-sized bedrooms; master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, large closet, and views with mature greenery
• Bathrooms feature custom marble tiling, granite countertops, and spa-like glass enclosures and premium fixtures
• Gorgeous marble flooring in dining room, kitchen, and bathrooms; contemporary carpet in bedrooms and living room
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking plus well-sized storage
• Amenities include a 24-hour concierge/doorperson, on-site guard, a well-equipped gym (recently updated), a reservable guest suite, and earthquake insurance
• Current HOA dues: $1,074 per month
Sold On: Jul 28 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.