1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $689,000
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to live in the center of San Francisco. Situated on the 10th floor, this dramatic 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium at 140 South Van Ness offers dazzling views of downtown and beyond. This elegantly appointed home includes beautiful wood flooring, a modern chef’s kitchen, a spa-like bathroom, a spacious balcony, in-unit laundry, storage, and optional parking.
140 South Van Ness is a full-amenity building located in the geographic center of San Francisco, in the popular SOMA neighborhood. Residents enjoy professional services including on-site management, garage parking, dual elevator banks, a fitness center, and a lush landscaped courtyard. Leased parking for multiple cars is available.
Feel the pulse of the City with the best it has to offer immediately outside your front door. World-class entertainment is located along the Van Ness corridor with the San Francisco Ballet, Orchestra, Opera House, and newly opened SF Jazz Center. No car? No problem. Enjoy a multitude of neighborhood amenities including Zagat-rated dining options, trendy cafes, and nightlife. Whole Foods and Safeway groceries and locally owned retailers are also within close proximity. Transportation options for commuters include Muni/BART, 280/101, and corporate shuttle stops.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Stunning views of San Francisco
• Open floor plan perfect for entertaining
• Dramatic balcony
• Chef’s kitchen with Bosch appliances
• Wood flooring in living areas, new carpet in bedroom
• Custom closets
• Designer frosted doors
• 2 storage lockers on balcony, additional storage in common area
• In-unit laundry
• Current HOA dues: $467.24 per month
• Entrances on 1655 Mission Street and 140 South Van Ness Avenue
• Landscaped courtyard with barbecue and furnishings
• Fitness center
• Conference room for meetings
• Leased parking available for $250 per space
• Easy access to 280/101/80 freeways and excellent public transportation
• Tech shuttle stops nearby
• Central location near Mission, Hayes Valley, Castro, and downtown
Listed At: $689,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.