2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,110,000
Tap into the energy of the city in this two-bedroom view home directly across from AT&T Park at 170 Off Third. Located in the heart of South Beach, Residence 711 exudes the excitement of the World Champion San Francisco Giants and offers you the sensation of a personal skybox with unique views of AT&T Park, Willie Mays Plaza, Potrero Hill, and a glimpse of the SF Bay.
This rare two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo has been thoughtfully and stylishly upgraded. Custom cabinetry and woodwork along with sophisticated fixtures, finishes, and appliances complement the vibrancy of the neighborhood. The open floor plan is made for entertaining or unwinding after a long day. The interior offers expansive windows, oak hardwood floors, a modern kitchen with an island, and an office area. An in-unit washer and dryer and parking in the building’s garage complete this home. This is the epicenter of activity, with the ball park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars, and transportation within your immediate proximity.
At 170 Off Third you can live the lifestyle of this community-oriented, artist-inspired building while enjoying all that the neighborhood has to offer. 170 Off Third offers some of the best building amenities in San Francisco. The richly appointed two-story club room is perfect for parties, anchored by a massive fireplace and containing a custom-designed demonstration kitchen which includes a stainless refrigerator, a gas range, and tons of seating for your friends and family. Plus there is a private movie theater, a fully equipped fitness center, and a 40-foot heated lap pool. The manicured art-filled courtyard has a raised outdoor hot tub as well as barbecue grills. On the twelfth floor, residents have access to a rooftop deck with expansive city views. The classic contemporary design of 170 Off Third was created by award-winning GGLO Architects. Residential lobbies at both King and Townsend streets make access easy, while state-of-the-art building systems provide restricted elevator access between the hours of 11 PM and 7 AM.
The premiere South Beach location is perfect for the urban dweller. Fabulous restaurants, bars, and the city’s coolest bowling alley are within the immediate vicinity. Trendy restaurants, bars, eateries, Momo’s, Pete’s, Pedro’s, Tres, Lucky Strike Bowling Alley, 25 Lusk, District, and AtWAter are all close by with Saison across the street. Safeway is in the adjacent block and Trader Joes and Whole Foods are just minutes away, The Embarcadero, Giants’ stadium, and Barry’s Bootcamp are all within immediate proximity. The Westfield Shopping Center and the newly opened SF MOMA are within easy reach. Commuters are able to access the Muni light rail across King Street, Caltrain a block away, and multiple shuttle stops nearby. BART is a short distance along the beautiful Embarcadero. The new Central Subway is nearby and is projected to connect South Beach to Union Square and Chinatown by 2019. Driving is a snap with access to I-101, I-280, and the Bay Bridge practically at your doorstep.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Brilliant outlook to AT&T Ball Park, Willie Mays Plaza, and Potrero Hill with breathtaking city lights views at night
• Open kitchen finished with custom cabinetry, mosaic glass backsplash, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances
• Granite-topped kitchen island offers seating space and ample storage
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and pass-through closets
• Modern bathrooms with Danze fixtures, granite counters, custom tile finishes, and custom storage
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Deeded parking
• Current HOA dues: $662.59 per month
• Full-amenity building includes professional on-site management, gym, outdoor heated pool and spa, movie theater, and club lounge
• Common roof deck features brilliant outlook over the Bay, AT&T Ball Park, Willie Mays Plaza, Mission Beach, and Potrero Hill with breathtaking city lights views at night
• Rare, stunning custom artwork in hallways, on building exterior, and in common areas
• Easy access to Muni light rail, Caltrain, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge
• AAA Location: Transit Score 100, Walk Score 97, Bike Score 91
• Easy access to Mission Bay without the monthly additional Mission Bay HOA and Mission Bay Community Enhancement Transfer Fees
Sold On: May 10 2017