Jr 1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $635,000
Jr 1 BR
Enjoy all the conveniences of upscale urban living and world-class San Francisco shopping, dining, and nightlife from one of San Francisco’s premier luxury buildings in the heart of South Beach, 170 Off Third. Residence #531 is a modern junior one bedroom condominium that features an efficient and considerate floor plan with a sunlit open living room; a modern galley kitchen with premium cabinetry, fixtures, and appliances; and a dedicated sleeping alcove (helping maximize the usage of space in the home). The home also features dynamic city views from a large bay window, beautiful rich-toned hardwood floors, a deeded parking spot, and an in-unit washer/dryer. Building amenities are some of the best the city has to offer and include a heated lap pool, a spa, a roof deck, a screening room, a fitness center, and community areas.
Residence #531’s main living area features a unique a corner bay window, which gives great light to the room and offers dynamic city views in multiple directions. The contemporary kitchen features rich-toned granite counter-tops, custom cabinetry and ample counter space, a tile back splash, and a premium appliance suite which includes a gas range, a premium stainless steel refrigerator and a dishwasher. The sleeping alcove is well-sized and opens to the sunny living area. The bathroom features Danze fixtures a deep soaking tub, granite counters, and ample cabinet space.
170 Off Third is a luxury condominium building centrally located in South Beach at King and Third Street offering easy access to Safeway, Wells Fargo, trendy restaurants, bars, and eateries in the neighborhood, as well as one of the best hangouts in South Beach, Lucky Strike bowling, right next door. Commuters are able to access the Muni light rail, Caltrain station, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge easily. Residents have complete access to all amenities and services, and a deeded parking space in the building’s garage is included.
• Junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 484 sq. ft. per tax records
• Coveted considerate floor plan with dedicated sleeping alcove and galley kitchen to maximize living space
• Contemporary kitchen with premium cabinetry, fixtures, and appliance package
• Modern bathroom with granite counters, deep soaking tub, and custom tile finishes
• Rich-toned hardwood floors
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car deeded parking
• Storage unit included
• Full-amenity building includes professional on-site management, gym, outdoor heated pool and spa, movie theater, club lounge, and roof deck
• Easy access to Muni light rail, Caltrain, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge
• HOA dues: $560.93 per month
Sold On: Sep 13 2016