2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,559,000
Enjoy quintessential San Francisco outlooks to Pacific Heights and Russian Hill from this engaging, modern corner residence at Marlow in the heart of Nob Hill. Offering a fifth-floor elevation with vibrant panoramic skyline views and a generous two bedroom, two bathroom configuration, 1788 Clay St. #508 is enhanced with several additional features that beautifully complement the high-end contemporary design. Luxurious appointments and finishes are the trademark of Marlow, from the palette of rich-toned wood used in the open plan living area, stunning kitchen, and bedrooms to the grand-scale master suite and spa-like master bathroom. With convenient access to the burgeoning Polk Gulch neighborhood where local restaurants, bars, and boutiques line the dynamic commercial corridor, this home offers a luxurious urban retreat close to everywhere you want to be. Marlow residents enjoy access to an elegant lobby, controlled-access parking, and a residents-only park with bocce ball, a barbecue area, and lush gardens, as well as close proximity to Muni lines.
As you enter residence #508, the sizable open living/dining area exudes a sense of sophistication with rich-toned wide-plank hardwood flooring and abundant light from surrounding floor-to-ceiling windows. Designer wall coverings bring life to the light-filled interior, making for both an inspirational and relaxing environment. The kitchen area features a Bosch professional stainless steel appliance package with a gas oven/range and dishwasher; white quartz countertops; a porcelain tile backsplash; and natural walnut-finished cabinetry and refrigerator door panels. The central oversized breakfast bar serves as the ideal spot for morning coffee or entertaining guests.
Directly off of the open plan living area, the grand master suite features a picture window view of Nob Hill and a walk-in closet with custom closet organizers as well its own spa-like bathroom with brilliant natural light flowing through the dual vanities, an oversized frameless glass-enclosed shower, custom floor tiling, and plentiful storage space. The second bedroom offers spectacular light and city views via floor-to-ceiling windows and also features a closet organization system. Completing this wonderful home are custom wall treatments; Hunter Douglas window treatments; a second full bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower over a tub; designer lighting and fixtures; an in-unit washer/dryer; and 1-car parking.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Coveted corner floor plan featuring open plan living room, kitchen, and dining area
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with iconic San Francisco outlooks to Pacific Heights and Russian Hill
• Kitchen features large breakfast bar; rich walnut-finished cabinets and Thermador refrigerator; white quartz countertops; porcelain tile backsplash; premium Bosch stainless steel appliance package with gas oven/range and dishwasher
• Grand-scale master suite with spa-like bathroom, walk-in closet with organizers, and beautiful hardwood floors
• Master bathroom features frameless glass-enclosed shower, central picture window between dual vanities, stone tiling, ample cabinetry/storage
• Second bedroom features floor-to-ceiling windows with city views
• Second full bathroom with glass-enclosed shower over tub
• Gorgeous rich-toned wide-plank hardwood flooring in the living areas, kitchen, and both bedrooms
• Air conditioning
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• 1,231 sq. ft. per developer drawing
• Current HOA dues: $710.28 per month
• Attended lobby
• Beautiful courtyard with barbecue, bocce ball court, and fire pit
• 2 high-speed elevators
• Controlled-access garage with bike storage
Sold On: May 10 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.