2 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Home for Sale: $981,000
184 Marietta Drive offers investors or owner-occupants a rare opportunity to enhance and complete an ideal-location home. There are approved plans and permits to transform the original 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with a ground-floor studio into a modern 4 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms, parking, and a backyard. Work has already been initiated with newer items for the electrical system, furnace, water heater, and high-grade premium finishes in place.
This single-family home is situated on a 2,250 sq. ft. lot. The approved plans call for a four bedroom, two bathroom property with two floors of living space. The main floor is envisioned to have new hardwood flooring, a living/dining area, a renovated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, two bedrooms, and an updated bathroom. Downstairs, plans for two additional bedrooms, a kitchenette space, a second full bathroom, and a 1-car garage are approved and ready to be implemented. New systems and hookups for a full washer and dryer are also in the plan.
This property offers tremendous flexibility for owner-occupants desiring a coveted 4 bedroom home finished to their own specifications or offers potential for those looking for income support from the lower space.
Marietta Drive is located just southwest of Twin Peaks, two blocks from Miraloma Elementary School and Miraloma Playground and within immediate proximity to public transportation and highway 280, making it a great rental opportunity. Miraloma Park is a rare wooded area of San Francisco just southwest of the city’s geographic center, Twin Peaks, with green side streets and deep views of the city to the northeast. Residents enjoy easy access to freeways; public transportation via several bus lines; ample on-street parking; excellent shopping and dining along Portola Drive; and gorgeous Mount Davidson Park.
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home undergoing an incomplete remodel with approved plans and permits available to expand to a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen with premium finishes and new stainless steel appliances
• Contemporary flooring in living areas and bedrooms (pending final installation)
• Unwarranted ground-floor studio with kitchenette and bathroom planned for conversion to 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, and bathroom
• Work in progress: new dual pane windows and updated systems: electrical, heating, water heater
• Great for owner occupants or those seeking options for rental income
• 2,250 sq. ft. lot (per tax records) with rear yard
• 1-car garage parking
Exterior painting is an artist’s rendering of what the seller believes the finished product will resemble. The owner reserves the right to make substitutions of material, layouts, fixtures, finishes, and appliances. Neither the seller nor the listing brokerage makes any representation or warranty that these rendering does or will be an accurate representation of the final fit and finish.
Sold On: Sep 08 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.