3 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,250,000
Lower Pacific Heights
Location, location, location! This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in a 3-unit boutique building is ideally situated in the epicenter of San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods with easy access to Pacific Heights, Japantown, Downtown, the Fillmore, and the Polk and Presidio commercial corridors. Enjoy close proximity to the very best of City living outside your front door. This stately early century Edwardian condo has been meticulously upgraded to include luxury modern finishes and an open, flexible floor plan while still maintaining its original period detail and charm.
Grand ceiling heights, intricate wainscoting, and gleaming soft wood floors lead you from a gracious entryway into the front master suite, which is spacious enough to accommodate a king-size bed. Additional features in the master bedroom also include abundant walk-in closet space with custom organizers; curvilinear bay windows; and coved ceilings. A remodeled full bathroom is located adjacent to the master bedroom featuring modern Ronbow waterfall fixtures in the shower; a Caesarstone sink with undermounted storage; mosaic glass shower tile; and a linen closet. The second bedroom features 2 closets and flexible dual access into the third bedroom or middle parlor, which features custom built-ins by California Closets including a Murphy bed, office nook, and book/display shelving systems. A full size Maytag washer/dryer is also conveniently located adjacent to the bedroom suites.
The open living room features a wood-burning fireplace and views onto the sunny patio that flows into the formal dining area and kitchen. The chef’s kitchen includes a large butcher block island that doubles as an eat-in dining area. The kitchen is finished with bespoke cabinetry which offers ample storage, black granite countertops, and a chef’s grade stainless steel appliance package including a gas range with a vented hood, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator with French doors and wine storage.
The sunny patio adjacent to the kitchen is ideal for barbecues and entertaining. Enjoy indoor/outdoor living and an al fresco dining experience with southern City views and sun-drenched afternoon light. A basement-level bonus space offers additional storage or doubles as a wine cellar. Current HOA dues are $325 per month, and leased parking is available.
Lower Pacific Heights is a cultural, retail, entertainment, and dining epicenter. 1940 Buchanan is immediately adjacent to Japantown and Fillmore Street amenities with numerous world-class dining and shopping options nearby. You are blocks from the renowned Sundance Kabuki Theater and Spa and the newly renovated Lafayette Park with dog-friendly areas, a playground, and tennis courts. Enjoy easy access to public transit, 280/101, corporate shuttle stops, and downtown with a Transit Score of 88 (Excellent) and a Walk Score of 99 (Walker’s Paradise).
• Boutique 3-unit early century Edwardian with remodeled and flexible 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan
• Gracious open concept living room/dining room/kitchen leads to sunny balcony
• Bedroom suites feature abundant storage and custom closet organizers
• Period details include expanded ceiling heights, gleaming softwood floors, original wainscoting, and coved ceilings
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and butcher block island
• Remodeled bathroom with upgraded plumbing, designer fixtures, mosaic glass tile, and shower over tub
• Dedicated laundry room with full capacity washer/dryer can be converted to guest half bathroom
• Bonus dedicated storage room in basement level can also function as wine cellar
• Low HOA dues of $380 per month
• Leased parking within 1 block currently available for $350 per month
• Coveted Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood adjacent to Japantown, Fillmore, Polk and Presidio commercial corridors
• Easy access to 280/101, corporate shuttles, and public transit
• Conveniently located within close proximity to numerous parks, retail, dining, and entertaining options
Sold On: Jan 29 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.