2 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,298,000
This stunning top-floor 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom condo at Glassworks in Mission Bay boasts views of Salesforce Tower, Twin Peaks, and Sutro Tower. The home features hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling windows, and custom finishes. In-unit laundry and 1-car parking complete the residence.
Glassworks is located in the heart of Mission Bay, San Francisco’s newest, fastest-growing master-planned community that is welcoming new residents, retail, businesses, and parks every day. Living at Glassworks puts you in the center of a bustling neighborhood surrounded by parks, playgrounds, soccer fields, open spaces, restaurants, fitness studios, yoga, and more. Barry’s Bootcamp, Orange Theory, Umami Burger, Amici’s Pizza, Safeway, CorePower Yoga, and Philz Coffee are all within a block. 50,000 square feet of retail are currently planned for the surrounding area, including a new UCSF research hospital and the currently under-construction Warriors sports and entertainment arena. With companies like Lyft, Old Navy, Nektar, Fibrogen, and UCSF as major employers in Mission Bay, there is continued demand for homes nearby. You are close to the waterfront Embarcadero, AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, and the Financial District with easy access to public transit including Caltrain and Muni; the 101 and 280 freeways; and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
• 1,283 sq. ft. per tax records
• Top-floor unit with high 10-foot ceilings (per seller)
• Open living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Kitchen with newly painted cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances
• Bathrooms with granite counters
• New wide-plank engineered wood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Custom closet organizers in both bedrooms
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking in building garage for $200 per month
• Large walk-in storage cage for $88 per month
• Current HOA dues: $580 per month
• Parking and storage agreement passes through to new owner
• Controlled entry system with key fob access
• Serenity garden
• Convenient Mission Bay location near Caltrain, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, parks, and more
Listed At: $1,298,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.