3 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Townhome for Sale: $1,850,000
This contemporary townhome has it all: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, character, designer finishes, 2 parking spaces, and additional storage. Penthouse #306 at Union SF offers a seamless blend of historic significance and modern design.
This magnificent two-story townhome is truly one-of-a-kind. As you enter the sophisticated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home you will be enamored with the loft-like exposed red brick, dramatic warehouse-style windows, steel beams, and designer finishes. The impressive living room features beautiful red brick, corner windows, and views of Potrero Hill and beyond. A spacious chef’s kitchen features Viking appliances, Carrara marble counters, Ann Sacks tile, and Brookside cabinetry. The generous floor plan offers plenty of room for a dining area or workspace. The lower level features a large bedroom and full bathroom suite. Upstairs you will find a master suite and a guest bedroom with generous closets, en-suite spa-style bathrooms, and a laundry closet. Finally, a huge sky terrace accessible from both upper level bedrooms offers impressive views of downtown and city urban life.
Union SF is composed of two buildings built a century apart and unified around an oversized shared courtyard. Union SF is a residential community located where two of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods, the Mission District and Potrero Hill, meet, a place where urban sophisticates and metropolitan families come together to take advantage of the city’s best weather and where diverse culture, restaurants, and vibrant nightlife reflect the multi-cultural roots of the community. Union SF is located very near Blowfish Sushi, Universal Cafe, Flour + Water, Trick Dog, and Central Kitchen and close to the Valencia Corridor and Dolores Park.
This trophy property is the perfect place to call home.
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms: first 3 bedroom resale at 2101 Bryant since 2012
• Penthouse-level corner unit, largest 3 bedroom home in the building
• Exposed brick, dramatic steel beams, and industrial-style windows
• Chef’s kitchen with Viking appliances, Carrara marble, custom kitchen island, Ann Sacks tile
• Master suite with dramatic views and generous closet space
• Master bathroom features spacious spa shower, Carrara marble accents, Ann Sacks tile
• Second and third bathrooms feature Brookside cabinetry, Carrara marble, designer tile, separate shower and soaking tub
• Sky terrace with views of Potrero Hill and downtown, accessible from master bedroom and guest bedroom
• Walnut flooring
• Nest thermostat
• Air conditioning
•Washer and dryer in unit
• 2-car parking and additional storage space included
• HOA dues: 559.12 per month
• Elegantly appointed lobby
• Lushly landscaped garden courtyard with gas grill, fire pit, and fountain
• Controlled-access entry and garage
• On-site dry cleaning service
• Low monthly HOA dues compared to similar luxury buildings
• Convenient access to shopping (Whole Foods, Safeway), dining (Blowfish, Flour + Water, Universal Cafe), transportation (freeways and mass transit) and employment centers (Financial District and Peninsula)
• Located in the middle of San Francisco’s two favorite neighborhoods: The Mission and Potrero Hill
Sold On: Sep 28 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.