3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Townhome for Sale: $1,475,000
Almost impossible to find, this is a beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome that is move-in ready. The graceful home has everything on your list. An open floor plan offers a Carrara marble-wrapped fireplace, grand bay window, and beautiful wood flooring. The chef’s kitchen is the perfect place to entertain. High-end appliances including a gas stove, baking oven, stainless steel refrigerator, and dishwasher make this an entertainer’s dream. Off the kitchen you will find a spacious dining area and custom built-in shelves, a pantry, and a designer built-in storage area.
Two spacious bedrooms feature large closets and a balcony overlooking a sun deck. The modern bathroom is finished with Carrara marble tile, a custom sink, and a soaking tub. As you enter the master suite you will be impressed with the grand scale of the room. The walk-in closet is finished with high-end designer closet systems and offers plenty of room to store your favorite items. A spa-like master bathroom features a deep soaking tub, a custom shower, and dual sinks. This is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of San Francisco life. Off the master suite you will find a backyard with a sun deck and a serenity garden featuring 20-foot bamboo and a tranquil fountain perfect for a day of relaxation.
This Potrero Hill home is move-in ready and not to be missed.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,535 sq. ft. per owner
• Living room features huge bay window with city views and Carrara marble-wrapped gas fireplace
• Chef’s kitchen with high end cabinetry and modern appliances
• Master bathroom with soaking tub and massive spa shower
• Backyard with sun deck and serenity fountain off of master suite
• Balcony off of second and third bedrooms
• Custom-built closets and shelving
• Wood flooring
• Designer paint
• In-unit laundry
• 1-car parking and additional storage included; very easy street parking
• Fresh exterior paint
• Building features updated modern garden areas
• Low HOA dues of $400 per month
• One of San Francisco’s last cobblestone streets
• Walk Score of 86, “Very Walkable”
• Easy access to Caltrain, highways 101 and 280
• Close to 18th Street and 24th Street
• Excellent public transportation: 22, 10, and 19 bus lines are nearby
• Close to Whole Foods and 18th Street shopping including Chez Papa, Goat Hill Pizza, Papito, and Farley’s
• Inner Mission shopping and restaurants within easy reach include Sugarlump, St. Francis Fountain, Philz Coffee, Humphry Slocombe ice cream
• Near San Francisco Design Center
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Thee Parkside, and Bottom of the
• Jackson Playground, Potrero Hill Library, and Yoga Tree nearby
Sold On: Apr 29 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.