1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,065,000
Ideally located at the crossroads of San Francisco’s most dynamic neighborhoods (The Castro, Duboce Triangle, Mission Dolores, and Eureka Valley), this unique home offers the rare opportunity to own a true modern gem. Residence 204 is a spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offering a dual east/west exposure with end-to-end abundant natural light. To the east, your master suite will uplift you as the ample morning rays beckon you to your choice of local coffee baristas. To the west, the stunning main living space offers iconic cityscape views and is illuminated by warm afternoon sun. ICON is a modern contemporary-construction building built in 2013 that features the best in modern finishes and amenities. This prized home offers a spectacular open floor plan with a defined entrance foyer; a sizable master suite opening to a secluded deeded patio and grand courtyard; and a refined European-inspired gourmet kitchen. With a sizable deeded storage space, parking spot, and a harmonious location bringing together several of the city’s most beloved neighborhoods, Residence 204 is your urban oasis in an established San Francisco hotspot.
Residence 204 features a unique central foyer (absent from ICON’s other one bedroom offerings) that creates an impressive entry to the open floor plan and a desirable separation of space in the home’s main living areas. The sunny living, dining, and kitchen areas feature gorgeous grey-toned contemporary hardwood floors and a colorful Duboce Triangle outlook via floor-to-ceiling windows. Experience iconic San Francisco cityscapes from the comfort of your urban oasis. The modern gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream, complete with Carrara marble countertops; a contiguous full-height backsplash; European-inspired cabinetry with modern finishes; and a premium appliance package with a Bertazzoni range and Liebherr refrigerator with matching cabinet panels.
Residence 204’s bedroom suite is spacious and features a patio with contemporary landscaping and wood accents on the building’s courtyard as well as two large closets with closet organizers and ample shelving. Enjoy the ultimate in modern comfort and convenience with additional features like in-wall speakers in the bedroom and living space and an elegant spa-like en-suite bathroom that features a marble-lined oversized stall shower with a frameless enclosure; Grohe fixtures with an integrated rain and hand shower system; and a floating vanity with quartz countertops. The unit also offers convenient access to the courtyard level with common seating and dining space, perfect for entertaining or dining al fresco.
ICON offers a superb location with an array of shops, cafes, a Whole Foods, a fitness center, the Castro Farmers’ Market (on Wednesdays), and transportation via freeways and the Castro Muni station all in close proximity. With a 24-hour controlled-access lobby, a tranquil common courtyard, and deeded parking and storage, ICON provides convenience and comfort in the heart of the city. Come experience this marvelous one bedroom in the heart of the city for yourself. With a refined, contemporary interior, an uber-convenient location, and refined modern design and amenities from one of San Francisco’s newest luxury boutique building, Icon Residence #204 is the ideal urban retreat.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Open floor plan with dual east/west exposure, end-to-end natural light, dynamic Duboce Triangle outlooks
• European-inspired gourmet kitchen finished with Carrara marble countertops; contiguous full-height backsplash; European-inspired cabinetry with modern finishes; premium appliance package with Bertazzoni range and Liebherr refrigerator with matching cabinet panels
• Spacious bedroom suite with deck, 2 large closets, in-wall speakers
• Bathroom features marble-lined oversized shower with frameless enclosure; Grohe fixtures with rain shower head; floating vanity with quartz countertops
• Convenient access to courtyard level with common seating and dining space, perfect for entertaining or dining al fresco
• In-unit washer/dryer, deeded parking, large deeded storage space
• HOA dues: $541.53 per month
• 860 sq. ft. per architectural consultant
• Stunning modern exterior architectural detail
• Signature entry lobby
• Landscaped sun deck with wood accents
• Incredible location at the crossroads of several San Francisco neighborhoods: The Castro, Duboce Triangle, Mission Dolores and Eureka Valley
Sold On: Oct 28 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.