1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $840,000
This is Mission Bay living at its best. Don’t miss this incredible home at The Beacon Residences. A rarely available corner unit with a terrace, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is one of the most sought-after units in the building. The elegantly appointed home features wood flooring, a chef’s kitchen, a spa-like bathroom, and designer finishes. An open floor plan makes this home an entertainer’s dream, and spectacular corner windows offer dramatic city lights views to Twin Peaks and AT&T Park. Almost impossible to find, don’t miss this incredible home in the heart of San Francisco.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach, and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Les Clos, and Bluxome Street Winery. With Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner, and access to BART, the Bay Bridge, and the 280 and 101 freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with saunas, a private dog park, and a club house complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Corner unit with dramatic views
• Open living/dining area and kitchen
• Kitchen features granite counters, modern cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
• Master suite with terrace and large walk-in closet
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Leased parking at $154.79 per month
• HOA dues of $763 per month include water; garbage; reserves; maintenance and insurance of the common area; earthquake insurance
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32.75 per month
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
Sold On: Oct 31 2016