2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,600,000
This condo was a developer’s showcase model home, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,286 sq. ft. corner home with gorgeous Bay and City views, on the 12th of 16 floors at the Beacon. The sellers are architects and remodeled the home with high-end finishes. The home is owner-occupied and unstaged, but shows beautifully, as it is thoughtfully appointed with modern designer furniture and the walls are adorned with custom colors and an eclectic art collection. Replacement of the hallway carpets and painting on the 12th floor will be happening soon, and this unit is conveniently located close to the elevator. In-unit laundry and 1-car leased parking complete the home.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach, and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, and in close proximity are the Chase Center (future home of the Golden State Warriors), the Ferry Building, a UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, 25 Lusk/Rooftop 25, and District. With Safeway, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain, Muni, BART and access to freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon. The location is unbeatable for access to the Peninsula and downtown San Francisco.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool; 2 spas; a fitness center with saunas; a private dog park; and a clubhouse complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,286 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features bespoke Caesarstone countertops with Kohler stainless steel sink and Hansgrohe pull-out fauce; stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances, including range hood with microwave/convection oven and Architect Series electric range; glass tile backsplash; wine/coffee nook with built-in LED strip lighting and wine fridge; LED under-cabinet and overhead lighting
• Bathroom features Duravit Brioso fixtures including contact-free cabinet lights (created with designer Christian Werner); refaced cabinetry; Graff bath fixtures in the custom master shower with glass door and pebble flooring; Toto toilets; and powerful Panasonic bathroom fans
• Rich, dark hardwood floors in living/dining area, beautiful high-end wool loop carpeting in bedrooms, wide ceramic tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms
• Custom window treatments with dual shades including a “blackout” shade
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1 well-situated assigned parking spot (no neighbor on one side, close to the elevator), leased at $170.66 per month
• Current HOA dues: $907.83 per month plus and the Mission Bay Enhancement Fee of $32.50 per month
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Recently updated business center with conference room
• Recently updated state-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Recently updated club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
• Walk Score of 95, a “Walker’s Paradise”; Bike Score of 94, a “Biker’s Paradise”; Transit Score of 97, a “Rider’s Paradise”
• Easy freeway access and public transit within the city and down the Peninsula
Listed At: $1,600,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.