2 BR + 2 BR + 1 BR, 1 BA + 1 BA + 1 BA San Francisco 3-Unit Building for Sale: $1,850,000
Lower Pacific Heights
2 BR + 2 BR + 1 BR
1 BA + 1 BA + 1 BA
2622, 2622 1/2, and 2622A Sutter is a 3-unit Victorian building with bay windows, crown molding, high ceilings, a fainting room, and numerous other complex design patterns and architectural features that embody the Victorian era. The vacant upper flat has 2 bedrooms plus a fainting room/office and 1 bathroom; the middle flat has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom; and the lower flat has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
The property is quite spacious, with a total of 3,410 sq. ft. on an oversized lot with a very pleasant rear yard/oasis. The property has been owned by the same family for the past 60 years, and the roof, foundation, sewer lateral, and back stairway have all been recently replaced or substantially improved. The upper unit is recently vacant and is accentuated by fresh paint and newly installed hardwood flooring from the entry to the kitchen. The remainder of the building is tenant-occupied, and the sellers have treated the tenants as they would like to be treated, thus the purchaser will enjoy an inheritance of goodwill.
• 3 Victorian flats built in 1900
• 3,410 total sq. ft. per architectural consultant
• Vacant top floor flat: 2622 1/2 Sutter Street, 2 bedrooms plus office, 1 bathroom, 1,255 sq. ft., freshly painted, newly installed hardwood floors
• Tenant-occupied middle flat: 2622 Sutter Street, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,240 sq. ft.
• Tenant-occupied lower flat: 2622A Sutter Street, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 920 sq. ft.
• Bay windows
• Complex Victorian design
• In-unit laundry in middle and upper flats
• Backyard oasis
• 3,127 sq. ft. lot per tax records
• Updates include new paint in 2015 and 2016, sewer lateral work in 2015, roof replacement in 2014, recently replaced foundation, recently replaced back stairway, exterior front steps repair, hardwood floors in top floor paint
• Frame bolted to foundation
• Street parking
• Convenient Lower Pacific Heights location near transportation
• Pest, property, and energy inspection performed
• Appliance service log available
Sold On: Apr 04 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.