3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,875,000
Welcome home to 276 Page Street. Located on a lush tree-lined street up from Octavia Boulevard and directly across from a hidden neighborhood park, this huge and stunning full-floor flat is in a majestic very early 3-unit Victorian building. It offers a flexible floor plan with a double parlor, 3 bedrooms, and 2 very charming renovated period bathrooms. The chef’s kitchen is incredible and opens to a lounge and dining room with French doors onto a deck.
This home showcases many wonderfully ornate amenities including soaring ceilings, elegant chandeliers, elaborate moldings, 2 original marble gas fireplaces, tall windows, dark wood floors, built-in speakers, custom window treatments, several closets, storage, and in-unit laundry. Parking is located in the back of the building off of Lily Street.
276 Page is flanked by The Castro, The Mission, and Civic Center. It is located a few blocks from shuttle stops and Muni/BART stations and offers convenient access to San Francisco’s best shopping, dining, and cultural attractions. Enjoy browsing the independent retail boutiques, tempt your tastebuds at the city’s finest restaurants, relish the sights and sounds of the majestic City Hall, and enjoy innovative performances at the new SF Jazz Center, the San Francisco Symphony, or San Francisco Opera House, all just moments from your front door.
This home is a very special property, a rare Hayes Valley opportunity!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Front double parlor showcases 2 gas fireplaces
• Chef’s kitchen with lounge/dining area, 6-burner Viking gas range, Viking refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher
• Deck off dining area
• Sisal carpet in 2 bedrooms
• Clawfoot tub in first bathroom, stall shower in second bathroom
• Stunning and ornate period details including soaring ceilings, crown moldings, dark wood flooring
• Designer chandeliers and lighting
• Custom window treatments
• Built-in speakers
• Nest thermostat
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Generous closet space and storage
• 1-car parking in back of the building off of Lily Street
• 3-unit Victorian condo building
• Current HOA dues: $445 per month
Sold On: Aug 22 2016