5 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Mixed-Use 3-Unit Building for Sale: $1,275,000
Mixed-Use 3-Unit Building
Built in 1925, this charming three-unit mixed-use building in Bernal Heights enjoys full lot coverage.
The top floor unit is a residential 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat with a lovely roof deck off of the master bedroom. With a formal living room, a formal dining room that could be used as a guest room or office, and many closets, this flat feels like a home. The kitchen was updated and features a gas range. The bathroom has a shower over a bathtub and a stacked washer and dryer. Enjoying hardwood floors, a fireplace, and wonderful light, this unit is currently rented month-to-month.
The middle floor is a commercial unit that is all open space with one office toward the back. There is also a half bathroom. The unit is presently rented through November 2016.
The ground floor commercial unit is presently being used as a doctor’s office with four exam rooms, each with a sink. The front reception area boasts vaulted ceiling and a wall of windows. In addition, this unit offers a split full bathroom and a storage area. There is carpeting throughout most of the rooms and hallway. It will be delivered vacant at close of escrow.
The NC-3 zoning and almost 2,800 total sq. ft. on a 1,375 sq. ft. lot allows for many opportunities to develop the property as you see fit. An easement with the property next door reminds you you’re in The City.
• 3 units in Bernal Heights
• 2,775 sq. ft. per appraiser
• 29 29th Street: ground floor commercial unit; reception area, 4 rooms with sinks, and full bathroom, delivered vacant
• 31A 29th Street: middle floor commercial unit; large open office space with one enclosed office and half bathroom, tenant-occupied
• 31 29th Street: top floor residential unit; 1+ bedroom, 1 bathroom flat, tenant-occupied month-to-month at $1,947 per month
Sold On: Dec 21 2015
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.