1 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale: $749,000
Built in 2003, this loft at Bella Vista Lofts features a patio and an excellent location in the vibrant and sunny Mission District. This is a rare opportunity to own and live in one of the most desired neighborhoods in San Francisco, known for its eclectic collection of restaurants, bars, shops, street fairs and neighbors.
• 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms: one upstairs, one downstairs
• Open living/dining room with a wall of windows and fireplace
• Dramatic high ceiling
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Tile entry, hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Large patio
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car deeded parking with space enough to lock your bike
• Common roof deck with 360-degree views (Twin Peaks, Downtown, Potrero Hill, etc.)
• Current HOA dues: $425 per month
• Located at 22nd Street at Harrison Street, near restaurants, nightlife, gym, grocery, BART (24th Street Mission) and easy access to 101 and 280
Listed At: $749,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.