Studio, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $599,000
Enjoy all the conveniences of upscale urban living and world-class San Francisco shopping, dining, and nightlife from one of the city’s premier luxury buildings in the heart of Yerba Buena/SOMA at Museum Parc. 300 Third Street Residence #710 offers a modern studio floor plan with a bright open-plan living area (optimized for space with a Murphy bed); a modern chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances; and a comprehensive custom cabinetry system with ample storage space. The residence also features an expansive window line in the living area with a dynamic seventh-floor elevation overlooking a tranquil courtyard. Beautiful hardwood flooring lines the living space and an elegant bathroom and full walk-in closet complete this urban retreat. Building amenities are comprehensive and include a 24-hour doorperson; concierge-like help; an in-building Crunch gym with a heated pool; a polished modern lobby; recently updated common areas; a common laundry room on the seventh floor; and a peaceful inner courtyard. Museum Parc is in close proximity to Yerba Buena Gardens, Union Square, Downtown SF, BART/Muni, Whole Foods, the SF MoMa, Caltrain, and numerous restaurants.
Residence #710’s sunny main living area features a dramatic wall-to-wall window line with premium window treatments (including custom shutters); custom track and pendant lighting fixtures; elegant hardwood flooring; a custom built-in cabinetry solution; and a cut-away breakfast bar open to the kitchen. The contemporary kitchen features sleek cabinetry, ample counter space, a brushed-steel backsplash, and a premium stainless steel appliance suite with a professional grade Viking range. The bathroom features modern cabinetry, a shower over a tub, and premium fixtures.
Museum Parc is a luxury condominium building centrally located in Yerba Buena at Folsom and Third Street offering easy access to Whole Foods, Union Square, Moscone Center, and a plethora of restaurants, bars, and eateries in the neighborhood, as well as the beloved South Park just three blocks away. Commuters are able to access BART; the Caltrain station; freeways 101 and 280; and the Bay Bridge easily. Residents have complete access to all amenities and services in the building and discounted access to the Crunch gym. Welcome home to a wonderful urban oasis.
• Studio, 1 bathroom
• Spacious open-plan living area with excellent light, custom cabinetry, Murphy bed, and dynamic window-line with premium window treatments (including custom shutters)
• Chef-grade kitchen features stainless steel counter-tops; ample cabinetry; brushed steel back-splash; and premium Viking Range
• Elegant hardwood flooring in living area/studio bedroom
• Bathroom features modern cabinetry, a shower-over-tub, and premium fixtures
• Building amenities include 24-hour doorperson; concierge-like help; in-building Crunch gym with heated pool; polished modern lobby; common laundry room; and peaceful inner courtyard
• 1-car leased parking available
• HOA dues: $531.68 per month
Listed At: $599,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.