1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
1 BR + Den
The Embarcadero Lofts at 300 Beale Street represent the epitome of San Francisco conversion loft living with historically rich architectural elements—exposed concrete with form board patinas and historical accents—and a prime urban locale along the western edge of the vibrant and burgeoning South Beach district just blocks from the Embarcadero, the future Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building marketplace.
Loft 503 offers an open New York-style loft floor plan with an expansive enclosed bedroom; a flexible space which could be optioned as a den, entertainment room, or guest room; and a large kitchen with a bar area. Soaring ceiling heights and oversized windows create a light-filled environment that is accented with original concrete walls; exposed ceilings with period detail; and premium finishes. At 1,021 sq. ft. and with a separate dining area, Loft 503 makes for a bountiful and visually striking entertaining space but serves equally well as a home office, gallery, or artist’s studio with its undeniable charm. The rare inclusion of a completely enclosed master bedroom makes this unit a must-have for those who appreciate functional floor plans and separation of space.
The grand-scale modern kitchen exhibits a great sense of design with full-height custom cabinetry (featuring glass doors and under-counter lighting), contemporary countertops, Grohe fixtures, and a premium stainless steel appliance package including a dual-door Jenn Air refrigerator. The integrated bar offers a wine refrigerator and provides a center point for morning coffee or wine tastings. Other unit features include a sizable bathroom with a tile enclosed shower over a tub, custom lighting with industrial flair, additional storage, and an in-unit washer/dryer. The den/flex space also offers custom built-ins that add function to an already charming work space/guest retreat.
Designed by Frederick Meyer, esteemed founder of the California College of Arts and Crafts, the Embarcadero Lofts were built in 1937 and added to the National Register of Historic Places (for architecture and engineering) in 2001. Shared outdoor space is available on the building’s sixth floor and parking for one car is included. Located at the western edge of South Beach just three blocks from the waterfront, the Embarcadero Lofts offer access to some of the city’s best nightlife and restaurants and close proximity to bus and light-rail transportation, as well as the Embarcadero BART station and local freeways.
• Historic conversion loft with soaring ceiling heights, exposed concrete, and industrial accents
• New York-style loft floor plan with expansive enclosed master bedroom
• Flex space optioned as a den, media room, or a guest room plus a separate defined dining area
• Grand scale modern kitchen with custom cabinetry, under-mount lighting, premium stainless steel appliances, and separate bar area with beverage fridge
• Luxurious bathroom with custom tile enclosure and premium fixtures
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car parking
• 1,021 sq. ft. per tax records
• Registered with the National Registry of Historic Places for architecture and engineering
• Common outdoor space
• Vibrant South Beach location surrounded by noteworthy restaurants, cafes, and nightlife
• Central location with convenient access to the Muni light rail, BART, and downtown