Jr 1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $810,000
Jr 1 BR
Intelligent indulgences and unbridled access to San Francisco’s finest shopping, dining, and nightlife await at the city’s newest ultra-luxury tower: LUMINA. Situated in the heart of South Beach, 318 Main Street Residence #4A offers a stunning, modern junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan with the best in contemporary design touches, refined finishes, and a long list of resort-style amenities. The residence features an expansive window line with serene courtyard views; an optimized 665 sq. ft. of living space with an open-plan living room; an inspired chef-grade kitchen with best-in-class appliances and fixtures; and a spa-like bathroom. Discover the perfect marriage of comfort and convenience that is redefining urban luxury living in San Francisco.
A dynamic wall-to-wall window line and gorgeous wide-plank hardwood flooring creates a memorable first impression in Residence #4A’s open plan living area and kitchen. The central chef’s kitchen embodies modern luxury with hand-selected premium finishes and best-in-class appliances including premium Caesarstone quartz countertops; modern natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry; stainless steel Gaggenau appliances; a built-in Sub-Zero fridge; and Kohler fixtures. Residence #4A offers a dedicated bedroom area with a well-sized double closet and a bathroom with spa-like fixtures and finishes including European porcelain shower tile, modern natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry, a custom tiled shower, marble countertops, and Kohler fixtures. A full-sized washer and dryer in the unit and contemporary window treatments are also included, as is valet parking for 1 car.
Situated just two blocks away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the LUMINA residences are in close proximity to the Financial District, the Ferry Building, and world renowned Michelin-rated restaurants, as well as all major transportation options. Discover the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience at LUMINA.
• Jr. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 665 sq. ft. per tax records
• Refined open-plan living space with chef’s kitchen and abundant natural light from an expansive wall-to-wall window line
• Chef-grade kitchen featuring best-in-class Gaggenau appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Dedicated bedroom area with well-sized double closet and custom closet organizers
• Spa-like bathroom with European porcelain shower tile, modern natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry, stall shower, marble countertops, and Kohler fixtures
• Gorgeous wide plank hardwood flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 7,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco) fully equipped with with both yoga and high impact aerobic studios, the only residential 20-foot rock climbing wall in San Francisco, and cardio and strength equipment
• 70 foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
Sold On: Sep 19 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.