1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $959,999
1 BR + Den
Intelligent indulgences and unbridled access to San Francisco’s finest shopping, dining, and nightlife await at the Infinity’s 318 Spear #5K. Situated in the heart of South Beach, this desirable 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom floor plan features contemporary design touches, refined finishes, an engaging SF skyline outlook, and a long list of resort-style amenities. A spacious 832 sq. ft. of living space offers the luxury condo essentials with a sizable open-plan living room; a separate den/study space; an inspired chef-grade kitchen with best-in-class appliances and fixtures; expansive ceiling heights; a stunning window line with city views; and a relaxing spa-like bathroom. Discover the perfect marriage of convenience and comfort at one of the city’s most centrally located luxury developments.
Residence #5K is the optimal one bedroom plus den configuration balanced with an open living space and well-proportioned kitchen. The kitchen boasts a Bosch appliance suite and modern Studio Becker cabinetry in a convenient U-shaped layout with ample counter space. The bedroom provides a desirable walk-in closet and a bathroom with spa-like fixtures and finishes including custom shower tile, modern Studio Becker cabinetry, marble countertops, and high-end fixtures. A full-sized washer and dryer in the unit and contemporary window treatments are also included, as is deeded parking for 1 car. Current HOA dues are $902.38 per month.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• 832 sq. ft. per tax records
• Dynamic SF skyline outlook
• Refined open-plan living space with chef’s kitchen and abundant natural light from an expansive wall-to-wall window line
• Contemporary kitchen featuring Bosch appliances, premium stone countertops, modern Studio Becker cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Bedroom with walk-in closet
• Spa-like bathroom with shower over tub, modern wood-themed cabinetry, marble countertops, and quality fixtures
• Dedicated flex/den space
• Gorgeous rich toned hardwood flooring in living areas and bedroom
• Air conditioning and central heating
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Deeded 1-car parking
• Current HOA dues: $902.38 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Listed At: $959,999
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.