3 BR, 3 BA Pleasanton Home for Sale: $1,662,042
This beautiful, extensively remodeled 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is on a premium corner lot in the highly desired Castlewood Country Club community of Pleasanton.
This stunning custom home has been tastefully remodeled with over $400,000 in design upgrades. This home is sure to impress. The formal living room has a dramatic stone fireplace adding warmth and character. A sleek new custom chef’s kitchen has high-end stainless steel appliances including a six-burner gas range; soft-close cabinetry; a subway tile backsplash; a large basin sink; an island; and a skylight. This open kitchen concept provides a vantage of the living, dining, and family rooms, making entertaining guests a delight. The bright family room off of the kitchen opens up to a bright patio perfect for al fresco dining. This patio leads to the sparkling in-ground pool and stone picnic area surrounded by a rose garden and lush mature trees.
The master suite is a true sanctuary graced with soft light from windows that overlook the patio and greenery around the home. On the patio, take in the fresh morning air or a cool evening breeze. The master bathroom has an oversized hand-tiled shower, double sink, and stone countertops. The second master suite also opens up to the patio and has a spacious closet and full bathroom. The third bedroom has views of the backyard and a spacious closet.
This serene corner lot is newly landscaped with fresh grass and a rose garden. Additional upgrades include engineered hardwood floors; designer carpet; recessed lighting; skylights; an expansive driveway; a newer roof; and updated plumbing, electrical, and sprinkler systems.
This lovely home in the golf community of Pleasanton is in close proximity to Castlewood Country Club’s golf course and clubhouse; Pleasanton’s historic downtown; the 580 and 680 freeways; Livermore Valley wine country; Silicon Valley; and San Francisco.
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• 2,598 sq. ft. per appraiser
• Formal living room with fireplace
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Skylights in living room, family room, and kitchen
• 2 master suites opening up to patio
• 3 full remodeled bathrooms
• Laundry area with washer and dryer hook-ups (ventless)
• Updated windows and electrical, plumbing, and sprinkler systems
• 2-car garage plus expansive driveway with drive-through parking
• Newly landscaped front and back yards with swimming pool and picnic area
• Current HOA dues: $95 per year
• Golf course
• Proximity to historic downtown Pleasanton
• Near 580 and 680 freeways, Livermore wine country, and Pleasanton schools
Sold On: May 24 2018
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.