1 BR + Den, 1.5 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale: $1,111,000
1 BR + Den
320 Alabama #5 is an exceptional live/work space that has set a new standard for residential modern living. Located in the heart of the Inner Mission, San Francisco’s premier arts, cultural, and tech district, this 1 bedroom plus den, 1.5 bathroom loft provides the perfect backdrop for a seamless and optimistic vision of the future manifested by remarkably custom interior details, thoughtful integration of indoor and outdoor space, and technological innovation.
This completely re-imagined bi-level live/work loft has an expansive floor plan with a double-height entertaining area and newly installed wide-plank hardwood flooring on the main floor. The upper mezzanine level offers an enclosed master suite, a flexible media room/guest space, and a loft-style den area: ample space for a start-up or as a dynamic living space. There are two balconies, in-unit laundry, parking, and a large storage space to complete this premium property.
The engaging urban design of this award-winning building blends seamlessly with the spirit of the Mission District to create exceptional living spaces within a dynamic environment. Take refuge from the urban city in the huge interior tiled courtyard with seating areas and lush plants. The building also has super-fast Webpass internet service available for its residents.
320 Alabama is nestled in the heart of the most vibrant neighborhoods in the city adjacent to an abundance of restaurants and cafes, grocery stores (including the city’s largest Whole Foods), and the city’s most dynamic mix of cultural and culinary gems. The best amenities the Mission has to offer are just outside your door. Enjoy hip restaurants like Flour and Water, Central Kitchen, Universal Cafe, Locanda, and Farina. You’re also close to the new Blue Bottle Coffee and Heath Ceramics. Muni and BART are just a few blocks away, ensuring the city’s lively surrounding neighborhoods (The Castro, SOMA, and Potrero Hill) are in easy reach. There’s also easy access to freeways 101 and 280 to downtown, the Peninsula, the Bay Bridge, and more.
• Re-imagined modern bi-level live/work loft
• 1 bedroom plus flex space and den, 1.5 bathrooms
• Flexible floor plan with double-height entertaining area and great light
Balcony off living room
• Premium chef-grade kitchen with ample storage in modern cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel gas range and refrigerator, microwave/hood, dishwasher
• Half bathroom for guests
• Newly installed wide-plank hardwood flooring on main floor, carpet on mezzanine level
• Enclosed master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
• Flexible media room/guest space and loft-style den area
• New designer-grade lighting and fixtures
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car garage parking and additional storage included
Sold On: Aug 30 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.