1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $925,000
Experience a refreshing new lifestyle on the Mission Creek waterfront in this spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home at Park Terrace. 325 Berry Street #315 is a modern open-plan home with a dynamic floor-to-ceiling window line, a secluded patio space overlooking a beautifully landscaped courtyard, and a comprehensive list of inviting amenities. With a southeast orientation, Residence 315 receives a wonderful balance of light throughout the day, creating a warm, refined interior with gorgeous Brazilian cherry hardwood floors in the common areas, plush carpeting in the bedroom, and a designer-inspired chef-grade kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, a gas range, a glass tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Experience a luxurious lifestyle directly on the Mission Creek waterfront in close proximity to public transportation, restaurants, and nightlife at Park Terrace.
Close to the Embarcadero and AT&T Ball Park, this stunning designer condominium was built in 2007 and reflects luxury living with a spirit of elegance. The open-plan living/dining room is perfect for entertaining with an island overlooking the dining area. The chef’s kitchen includes European-style frameless cabinets with amber stain, granite kitchen countertops, designer backsplashes, and GE Profile stainless steel appliances.
Park Terrace offers residents a beautifully appointed lobby, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain and grill, a conference room, and a complete fitness center. The building consists of 110 luxury condominiums with beautiful finishes and expansive layouts. Mission Bay is a thriving San Francisco community with a Whole Foods, Starbucks, UCSF Fitness Center, the new UCSF Mission Bay campus, and many of the City’s best restaurants. AT&T ball park, Safeway, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment are all within close proximity of Park Terrace.
• Modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom at Park Terrace directly on Mission Creek waterfront
• 848 sq. ft. per tax records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with landscaped courtyard outlook and exclusive-use patio space
• Open plan living/dining room with beautiful Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring
• Impressive chef’s kitchen with island and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range
• Master bedroom with plush carpeting and sizable closet
• Full-sized washer and dryer in unit
• Convenient 1-car parking included
• Current HOA dues: $516.02 per month
• Mission Bay Enhancement Fee: $32.75 per month
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Landscaped courtyard overlooking Mission Creek features fountain, barbecue, full kitchen and bathroom, perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Conference room
• On-site building management
• On-site dry cleaning and Laundry Locker service
• Designated bike storage room
• Area amenities include sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, off-leash dog run
• Restaurants and entertainment nearby
• Public transportation blocks away including Caltrain and Muni, plus UCSF shuttle stop
• Two national awards in 2009: Best Mid-Rise Condominium Community by the National Association of Home Builders–Pillars of the Industry Awards and the regional 2008 Merit Award by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards
Listed At: $925,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.