1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $892,500
1 BR + Den
Enjoy world-class luxury and convenience at San Francisco’s hallmark luxury development, The Infinity. Residence #5L is a desirable 1 bedroom plus bonus room, 1 bathroom corner floor plan that features a fifth floor elevation with a serene green outlook, wonderful light, and a large bedroom with its own peaceful green views. Enjoy a generously sized chef’s kitchen equipped with high-end stainless appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, and sleek granite countertops. Beautiful hardwood flooring flows through the entertaining spaces, connecting the open plan kitchen with the sunny living space. The elegant bathroom offers premium finishes, a contemporary frameless glass shower enclosure, and a walnut-themed Studio Becker vanity for the perfect spa-like retreat. The second enclosed room functions well as a media room, home office, or guest area. With a long list of high-end appointments and the comfort and convenience of San Francisco’s premiere luxury development, residence #5L makes for the ideal home for the city dweller seeking tranquility and an efficient and flexible space.
The iconic Infinity towers were designed by the world-renowned joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus. Featuring two high-rise towers and two mid-rise buildings, the complex is conveniently located in South Beach next to the Embarcadero waterfront and all residents share a full suite of luxury amenities including a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot indoor pool, club lounge with a catering kitchen and bar, private theater, business center, and more.
Situated just one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are in close proximity to the Financial District, Ferry Building, world renowned Michelin-rated restaurants, as well as all major transportation options. Living at the Infinity offers the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 1 bedroom plus bonus room, 1 bathroom
• Open plan living area with gorgeous hardwood floors, wonderful light, and serene green outlook
• Kitchen featuring Studio Becker cabinets and high-end Bosch and Thermador stainless appliances
• Enclosed bonus room functions as den, media room, home office, or guest room
• Large master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows featuring peaceful green views
• Luxurious spa-like bathroom with frameless glass shower enclosure, granite counters, and walnut-themed Studio Becker cabinetry
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 square foot fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco) fully equipped with state of the art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75 foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Sold On: Jul 29 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.