2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,495,000
2 BR + Den
Soak in the city from this popular signature floor plan at the premier San Francisco luxury development: The Infinity. With a sizable 1,323 sq. ft. floor plan, this 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom residence comes equipped with the luxurious amenities that the Infinity building is known for as well as many desirable upgrades. A dazzling downtown backdrop, partial bay views, and a view balcony await you at Residence 15H.
Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining room maximize the light and views from the home. The premium window coverings are the ultimate in flexibility, letting in light while framing the stunning views. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, granite countertops, and a convenient center island with an in-cabinet wine fridge. The bathrooms are gorgeous with dark walnut Studio Becker cabinetry; the master bathroom also features limestone tile. Every thought has been put into making this residence comfortable, practical, and luxurious.
The iconic Infinity towers were designed by the world-renowned joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus. Featuring two high-rise towers and two mid-rise buildings, the complex is conveniently located in South Beach next to the Embarcadero waterfront and all residents share a full suite of luxury amenities including a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot indoor pool, club lounge with a catering kitchen and bar, private theater, business center, and more.
Situated just one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are in close proximity to the Financial District, Ferry Building, world renowned Michelin-rated restaurants, as well as all major transportation options. Living at the Infinity offers the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,323 sq. ft. per condo map
• Open plan living/dining area with wonderful light
• Kitchen featuring granite counters, Studio Becker cabinets, and high-end Bosch and Thermador stainless appliances
• Large master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Luxurious spa-like master bathroom with limestone tile, frameless glass shower enclosure, granite counters, and walnut-themed Studio Becker cabinetry
• Den great for use as office
• Gorgeous hardwood flooring in living areas, den, and bedrooms
• Expansive windows with Hunter Douglass Silhouette window coverings
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 square foot fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco) fully equipped with state of the art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75 foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Sold On: Mar 27 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.