2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $2,495,000
2 BR + Den
This coveted 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom, northwest corner condominium features some of the city’s best-in-class finishes, intuitive design touches, and unmatched bay and city panoramas from an exhilarating 39th-floor elevation. 338 Spear Street #39E features an executive 1,582 sq. ft. floor plan with a stately open-plan living and dining room; an expansive curved window line with downtown views; two spectacular view balconies with bay and city vistas; and an inspired chef’s kitchen with Studio Becker cabinetry and Bosch appliances. Take advantage of an incredible location two blocks from the Embarcadero that gives you unbridled access to the best the city has to offer.
A stunning wall-to-wall curved window line puts downtown on display in the grand open-plan living and dining area and creates an ultra-modern and unforgettable entertaining venue with towering views of the dynamic downtown San Francisco skyline; SF Bay water views to the northeast; and a great western exposure towards Twin Peaks. The central open kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch appliances, sleek granite countertops, a large breakfast bar, modern Studio Becker cabinetry, and premium fixtures. Adjacent to the living area is an enclosed flexible media room/den/study space that could be also optioned as a guest space.
Residence 39E’s refined master suite offers one of the most dynamic venues in the city with sprawling city views via a generously sized balcony. The suite also features a large walk-in-closet with custom closet organizers; a stunning bathroom with spa-like fixtures and finishes; and a second closet. The master bathroom includes gorgeous marble countertops; an elegant soaking tub; a separate shower with Kohler fixtures; and a dual vanity. The well-sized second bedroom also features floor-to-ceiling windows with cityscape views and balcony access. A hall bathroom and an in-unit full washer and dryer are also included, as is 1-car parking.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,582 sq. ft. per HOA doc
• Coveted tower elevation with northwest orientation
• Expansive bay scenes, city panoramas, and western views from an exhilarating 39th-floor elevation
• Grand open-plan living and dining room/great room with abundant natural light from expansive curved window line
• Chef-grade kitchen featuring top-of-the-line appliances, premium granite countertops, modern Studio Becker cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Flexible den/study can optioned as a media room or guest bedroom
• Luxurious master suite with large balcony and walk-in closet with custom closet organizers
• Spa-like master bathroom with European porcelain shower tile, luxurious tub, marble countertops, and modern cabinetry
• Gorgeous contemporary flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Listed At: $2,495,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.