1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $925,000
338 Spear 9C is an engaging open plan home offering world-class Infinity features, finishes, and amenities all in a prime South Beach location just a block from the Embarcadero waterfront. The desirable C plan presents a 1 bedroom plus office nook, 1 bathroom layout with a serene tree-lined outlook via a beautiful floor-to-ceiling window line. Residence 9C is well-proportioned with a spacious chef-grade kitchen that opens to the expansive light-filled combination living and dining room space. The kitchen is generously equipped with a high-end stainless steel Thermador refrigerator, premium Bosch appliances, contemporary Studio Becker cabinetry, sleek granite countertops, and a functional center island. Beautiful grey tone hardwood floors flow from the kitchen to the open entertaining space, help define the efficient office nook area, and flow to the spacious bedroom with a walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom offers a deep soaking tub, walnut-themed Studio Becker vanity, Watermark fixtures, and custom tilework.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
• Spacious and open 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan with serene tree-lined outlook
• 799 sq. ft. per HOA
• Modern chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry, Watermark fixtures, and top-of-the-line finishes and appliances including a Bosch gas cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher and a Thermador refrigerator
• Elegant bedroom with walk-in closet and custom organizers
• Spa-like bathroom offering premium tilework, marble-topped vanity, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• Flexible office nook area
• Contemporary flooring
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Air conditioning
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $861.23 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Sold On: Dec 12 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.