3 BR + Den, 2 BA Oakland Home for Sale: $794,500
3 BR + Den
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a detached office is located in the Upper Dimond district of Oakland. Beautifully renovated with comfort in mind and loaded with luxury, this energy-efficient home boasts a friendly open floor plan; recessed lighting; French doors leading to a patio; and Austrian flooring throughout the living areas. The kitchen is the heart of the home, and this one radiates with white Shaker cabinets; quartz countertops; a large sink overlooking the patio; and upgraded new appliances.
3607 Coolidge Avenue is nestled near the highly rated Head-Royce school, Sequoia Elementary School, and several nearby parks as well as being minutes from Whole Foods, Safeway, Farmer Joe’s, Peet’s, Starbucks, and many other eateries. Close 580 and 880 freeway access and proximity to public transportation (including BART) make this address one of convenience.
With a wrap-around yard, a detached garage, two large storage units, a secluded entrance off the street, and stunning views of the Oakland hills, this home is the whole package.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Beautiful views of the Oakland hills
• Energy-efficient home with recessed LED lights
• Austrian flooring in living areas, new carpet with upgraded Stainmaster padding in bedrooms
• Large laundry room with washer and dryer hookups in unit
• Spacious detached office/studio in backyard
• Detached 1-car garage
• Gorgeous new low-maintenance landscaping
• Easy access to 580 and 880 freeways and public transportation including buses and BART
Sold On: May 02 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.