1 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale: $899,000
Come home to a modern and contemporary bi-level live/work loft in the heart of SOMA. This dramatic top-floor 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft features a two-story open-concept living space with soaring ceilings, double-height windows, and a large open gourmet kitchen offering an island with bar seating. The desirable corner orientation delivers copious light and brilliant views of the SOMA and Mission Bay skyline.
Flooded with natural light, the expansive living room features functional flooring updates and a lively balcony space. The modern kitchen includes high-end finishes, stainless steel appliances, and countertops covered with stainless steel. A full bathroom featuring custom tilework and a spacious vanity accommodates guests. On the second floor, the airy mezzanine bedroom space looks out onto the spacious living area and has been expanded to add a large walk-in closet and ample space to accommodate a work area. A second full bathroom with premium finishes completes the master suite. There is an in-unit washer and dryer. One parking space and additional storage are included in the building’s gated garage.
388 Townsend is a 20-unit live/work loft building constructed in 1999 and located in the best location in SOMA at the epicenter of activity: AT&T Park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars, and transportation are all within immediate proximity, and the Fourth and King Caltrain station is just across the street.
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• Live/work loft in boutique 20-unit building
• Light-filled with soaring ceilings, open floor plan, and expansive windows
• Dramatic and open living/dining space with balcony
• Open kitchen with stainless steel counters, modern cabinetry, stainless appliances, and island with bar seating
• Two full bathrooms with premium finishes
• In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
• 1-car parking and storage in building garage
• Central location blocks to AT&T Park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars and transportation; even Caltrain is just across the street
• Transit Score of 96, Walk Score of 88, Bike Score of 91
Listed At: $899,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.