2 BR, 2 BA San Rafael Condo for Sale: $545,000
Looking for a ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with no stairs to climb? Here it is. This light and bright condo in San Rafael features wonderful pastoral views. Freshly painted and move-in ready, the home features a living room with crown molding, a gas fireplace, and a big sliding door to the balcony; an open kitchen with granite countertops and abundant cabinetry; a washer and dryer in the unit; extra storage; and 2 off-street parking spaces.
The community’s amenities include a clubhouse and a gym. Enjoy close proximity to McInnis Golf Center with batting cages, a skateboard park, and tennis courts. You are also close to amazing trails through the bird estuary and wetlands. 401 North Avenue is ideally located in the Dixie School District with easy access to Golden Gate Transit, the new Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART) line (coming Spring 2017), highway 101, and shopping.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 932 sq. ft. per tax records
• Built in 2005
• Amazing light and views of Silviera Ranch Greenbelt and pasture
• Ground-floor unit with level entrance; no stairs or steps up
• Living room with gas fireplace and balcony
• Open kitchen and dining area
• Master suite with 2 closets
• Stacked washer and dryer in unit
• Extra storage closet included
• 2 off-street parking spaces
• Current HOA dues: $400.00 per month, includes common area amenities, water/sewer, garbage, insurance, management, reserves
Sold On: Jan 10 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.