2 BR, 2 BA San Rafael Condo for Sale: $545,000
This top floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is light and bright with spectacular pastoral views. The living room offers a gas fireplace and a view balcony and is open to the kitchen with granite countertops and abundant cabinetry. A separate dining area is great for entertaining. The home is freshly painted and move-in ready and is completed with a washer and dryer in the unit, extra storage, and 2 carport parking spaces.
The community’s amenities include a clubhouse and a gym. Enjoy close proximity to McInnis Golf Center with batting cages, a skateboard park and tennis courts. You are also close to amazing trails through the bird estuary and wetlands. 401 North Avenue is ideally located in the Dixie School District with easy access to Golden Gate Transit, the new Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART) line (coming Spring 2017), highway 101, and shopping.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 932 sq. ft. per tax records
• Built in 2005
• Top-floor unit with amazing light and views
• Living room with gas fireplace and balcony
• Open kitchen and dining area
• Master suite with 2 closets
• Stacked washer and dryer in unit
• Extra storage closet included
• 2 parking spaces in carport
• Current HOA dues: $370.00 per month, includes common area amenities, water/sewer, garbage, insurance, management, reserves
Sold On: Jan 10 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.