1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $875,000
Experience the best in luxury living and deep city views at One Rincon Hill Residence #1305. Perched above bustling downtown San Francisco, this commanding one bedroom, one bathroom home offers sensational city views over the southern San Francisco skyline and a western outlook to Twin Peaks for brilliant sunsets. Residence #1305 has been perfected for entertaining with an open-concept living/dining room off of an efficient contemporary kitchen with a breakfast bar, all complemented by high ceilings that open to expansive window lines and views. The home’s elegant floor plan is accented with the finest in modern finishes and offers an extensive list of conveniences and amenities from one of the city’s premier luxury buildings. One Rincon Hill offers incredible access to world-class shopping, dining, and nightlife in SOMA, South Beach, and downtown San Francisco and is also a favorite for commuters with its close proximity to mass transportation and major freeways.
Residence #1305 features an efficient configuration with the kitchen area and living/family room at the center of the home andt he bedroom and bathroom on the right wing of the home. The primary spaces showcase expansive window lines and are complemented by contemporary flooring in the entertaining areas. A breakfast bar opens to the well-designed kitchen, which features natural stone countertops, custom European cabinetry, and a premium stainless steel appliance suite.
The luxurious bedroom features breathtaking city outlooks, plush carpeting, and a sizable walk-in closet with custom organizers. Adjacent to the bedroom is the spa-like bathroom complete with custom tile flooring; a deep soaking tub with a shower; and gorgeous finishes. One-car valet parking, additional storage space, and an in-unit washer/dryer are included.
One Rincon Hill’s comprehensive amenities list includes a 24-hour doorperson and concierge; full-service valet parking; several common landscaped deck and seating areas; a gourmet barbecue area; an outdoor pool and spa; a fitness center with showers and steam rooms; and more. Enjoy easy access to Caltrain, Muni, the Bay Bridge, and major freeways.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Premium-floor residence with 710 sq. ft. of living space (per tax records)
• Expansive window line with views of the southern San Francisco skyline and a western outlook to Twin Peaks for brilliant sunsets
• Efficient kitchen space with natural stone countertops, custom European cabinetry, and a premium stainless steel appliance suite including a Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Luxurious bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious closet, and plush carpeting
• Bathroom has custom tilework, premium stone counters, custom cabinetry, and a deep soaking tub with a shower
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking and additional storage area included
• Current HOA dues: $918 per month
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Listed At: $875,000