2 BR + Den, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $2,788,800
2 BR + Den
Experience the very best in luxury living and bay and city vistas at One Rincon Hill Residence 5302. Perched 500 feet above bustling downtown San Francisco, this commanding 53rd-floor-elevation home offers dramatic bay views to the east, sensational views over the southern San Francisco skyline, and a western outlook to Twin Peaks for brilliant sunsets. This corner-orientation two bedroom, two and a half bathroom suite has been perfected for entertaining with an extended family room/flex space off of the kitchen; a view balcony; and a sizable living room, all complemented with grand-height ceilings that open to extended-height window lines and more views. The spacious and elegant floor plan is accented with the finest in modern finishes and offers a modern chef-grade kitchen and an extensive list of conveniences and amenities from one of the city’s premiere luxury buildings. One Rincon Hill offers incredible access to world-class shopping, dining, and nightlife in SOMA, South Beach, and downtown San Francisco and is also a favorite for commuters with its close proximity to mass transportation and major freeways.
Residence 5302 is the largest of the exclusive tower-level penthouse-configuration suites with 1,971 sq. ft. of living space. Originally configured as a three bedroom, three full bathroom home, the footprint has been reimagined for grand entertaining and to further showcase the home’s rare unobstructed southwestern bay and peninsula views. While some future owners may opt to return Residence 5302 to a grand three bedroom suite, the home presents beautifully as a stunning entertaining residence, uniting Old World charm, modern amenities, and world-class views.
The residence features an elegant configuration with bedrooms on the east wing, both sizable and bright; a sunny kitchen area with a dining area/family room, den/office space, and half bathroom on the west wing; and a grand living/family room at the center of the home. The primary spaces showcase grand-scale 10-foot floor-to-ceiling window lines and are complemented by rich-toned hardwood flooring lining the entertaining areas. A large corner breakfast bar opens to the contemporary chef’s kitchen, which features natural stone countertops, custom European cabinetry, and a premium stainless steel appliance suite. From the kitchen, the great room beyond is guaranteed to impress with its dynamic city sight lines, cozy fireplace, and expansive loft-like feel, ideal for entertaining large groups. A powder room with premium finishes and fixtures is also available via the front family room.
Both bedrooms are large and feature breathtaking bay outlooks, new plush carpeting, and decadent plaster wall treatments in the suite. The luxurious master bedroom features a sizable walk-in closet with custom organizers and a spa-like master bathroom complete with dual vanities, custom tile flooring, a deep soaking tub, a glass-enclosed shower, and premium fixtures. A unique convenience for this unit is that the second bedroom also has access to the full guest bathroom off the hallway. An in-unit washer/dryer and 1-car parking complete this incredible offering.
One Rincon Hill’s comprehensive amenities list includes a 24-hour doorperson and concierge; full-service valet parking; several common landscaped deck and seating areas; a gourmet barbecue area; an outdoor pool and spa; a fitness center with showers and steam rooms; and more. Enjoy easy access to Caltrain, Muni, the Bay Bridge, and major freeways.
• Unrivaled bay and cityscape views with southern, eastern, and western exposure
• 53rd floor tower suite level with 1,971 sq. ft. (per tax record)
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus family room and den
• Dramatic ceiling heights, expansive window lines
• View balcony overlooking dynamic Bay and city panoramas
• Grand floor plan with family room, office/den, contemporary kitchen, and adjoining great room
• Large bedrooms, both with access to full bathrooms
• Chef-grade kitchen features light granite countertops, custom European cabinetry, tile backsplash, and premium stainless steel appliance suite
• Master suite features dramatic Venetian plaster walls, expansive walk-in closet, spa-like bathroom, and breathtaking water views
• Master bathroom has custom tilework, premium stone counters, custom cabinetry, deep soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower and dual vanities
• Gorgeous hardwood flooring in living areas, plush carpet in bedrooms
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• Current HOA dues: $1,072.42 per month
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Sold On: Jun 26 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.