1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $915,000
This luxurious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium was built in 2012 and is located in the desirable Mission Bay area. The condo features hardwood floors, Bosch and Thermador appliances, Caesarstone counters, double pane windows, A/C, in-unit laundry, and the finest finishes. Parking for 1 car and storage are included.
Indulge in Madrone’s resort-like amenities including an open-air sun deck, 75-foot heated lap pool; fun-sized jacuzzi spa; resort-style steam room and sauna; outdoor grill and terrace lounge; social dining room with a catering kitchen; game room with flat screen TVs and billiards; private movie theater; state-of-the-art fitness studio; landscaped gardens and courtyard; attended lobby; and hotel-style reception area. Starbucks is downstairs in the building, conveniently allowing you to grab your morning cup of coffee or a muffin.
Madrone is located in the heart of Mission Bay, San Francisco’s newest, fastest-growing master-planned community that is welcoming new residents, retail, businesses, and parks every day. Living at Madrone you are at the center of a vibrant neighborhood surrounded by parks and open spaces, close to AT&T Park, Caltrain, and Muni. 50,000 square feet of retail are currently planned for the surrounding area, including a new UCSF research hospital opening in 2015 and plans for a new sports and entertainment arena. With companies like Old Navy, Nektar, Fibrogen, and UCSF as major employers in Mission Bay, there will always be a strong demand for homes at Madrone.
• Spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo
• Views of the city, Bay Bridge, AT&T Park
• Open living/dining room
• Chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, sleek European-inspired cabinetry, tiled backsplash, Thermador refrigerator, and stainless steel Bosch appliances including gas oven/range
• Higher ceilings than many other units in the building
• Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
• One-car parking space in garage included
• Storage included
• HOA dues: $748.56 per month
• Open-air sun deck with 75-foot heated lap pool and jacuzzi spa
• Outdoor grill and terrace lounge
• State-of-the-art fitness studio
• Resort-style steam room and sauna
• Social dining room with catering kitchen
• Game room with flat screen TVs and billiards
• Private movie theater
• Business center
• Attended lobby and luxurious seating area
• Landscaped gardens and courtyard
• Gated parking
• Located close to public transportation with easy access to freeways 280/101, Caltrain and corporate shuttles
• Blocks from the AT&T stadium, UCSF campus, a farmer’s market, Safeway, Whole Foods, eateries, and nightlife
Sold On: Jun 06 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.