2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,108,000
This coveted 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with parking at the Potrero provides a desirable eastern exposure with abundant morning light. The highly desirable layout provides two master suites on either side of the spacious, open living and dining areas, which is ideal for either an owner-occupant or savvy investor. Parking and a rare on-site storage unit are both included in the price of this home. The home features Brazilian cherry wood flooring in the living and dining rooms; Hunter Douglas window treatments; a full-sized washer and dryer in the unit; excellent closet space; and a modern kitchen with energy-saving stainless steel appliances, honed granite countertops, and a large walk-in pantry.
The Potrero is a well-designed condominium building that sits above the vibrant Whole Foods Market and is located on the highly desirable north slope of Potrero Hill. Two enclosed garden courtyards offer a serene refuge from the urban lifestyle and provide lush areas for relaxation. Just inside one courtyard is the state-of-the-art fitness center with strength training, cardio, yoga, and Pilates equipment. A breathtaking rooftop patio with unparalleled views is available for all residents. The Potrero was developed by well-known Lambert Development, whose projects include the finest of San Francisco luxury living including the Brannan, 50 Lansing, the Oriental Warehouse, and the Clocktower Lofts. Constructed with the highest-grade materials by the well-respected Cannon Construction company, the Potrero offers residents superior living in the ideal location.
Situated in the Design District, a bustling area on the desirable north slope of Potrero Hill, the location of this home can’t be beat. Whether you commute to Downtown San Francisco; across the Bay Bridge; down to the South Bay by car or shuttle; or to the new UCSF campus, the transportation options and access are plentiful. The home has great proximity to the Google shuttle, other tech shuttles, Caltrain, BART, and freeways. Proximity to to numerous neighborhoods has its advantages; all nearby neighborhoods within your reach have their own unique feel and draws. Whether it is the culinary delights of the Mission or the Dogpatch, the nightlife of SOMA, the baseball park in Mission Bay, the interior design stores within the Design Center, or the neighborhood parks, coffee shops, and live venues in Potrero Hill itself, you will find adventure around every corner. This is also a great investment opportunity; the newly built UCSF campus as well as many area schools including Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Academy and California College of the Arts mean this area garners some of the highest rents in the city.
If you’re looking to venture out just in the neighborhood, you don’t need to look very far. Along the bustling streets on 18th and 20th Streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood. Families and professionals, young couples and old, third-generation homeowners and first-time buyers, all sharing one thing in common: a home on the Hill.
The Potrero is located just 3 blocks from the 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. You couldn’t marry the urban, industrial, and neighborhood feel of San Francisco any better than in Potrero Hill. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, this is the perfect commuter location.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Open living/dining room with Brazilian cherry wood flooring
• Kitchen features large walk-in pantry, honed granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry with soft-close technology, brushed nickel hardware, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances including Energy Star-rated refrigerator, GE Profile dishwasher, GE glass-top stove, and GE Profile microwave
• Master bedroom has true en-suite bathroom with double sinks, shower, marble counters, Grohe fixtures, and low-flow Toto toilet
• Second bedroom can also be used as a master suite and is attached to second bathroom featuring 2 full size closets, marble countertops, bathtub with shower, Grohe fixtures, low-flow Toto toilet
• Both bedrooms feature wall-to-wall carpeting and excellent closet space
• Upgraded full-size washer and dryer in unit
• Upgraded Hunter Douglas window treatments in living room and both bedrooms
• 1-car parking included
• Rare deeded on-site storage closet included in building garage, approx. 58″ by 68″ and 27 sq. ft. (per owner)
• Elevator building
• Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
• Fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag, and cardio machines
• Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
• Nighttime roving guard
• High-speed Webpass internet available
• Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Steep Brew bistro at street level
• On-site professional HOA management
• Full-time on-site maintenance manager
• Friendly community
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access to the I-280 , I-101, and I-80
• Great public transportation, including 22, 10, 55 and 19 bus lines within two blocks and close proximity to Caltrain, BART, and Third Street light rail
• Whole Foods on ground floor, 1 block from Starbucks and Philz Coffee, close to Trader Joe’s
• 18th Street shopping and eateries include Mochica, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Pera, Sunflower, Papito, Farley’s, Umi, Aperto, and brunch sensation Plow
• Design Center and Gift Center area eateries and shopping include Michelin-starred Omakase, Bellota, Skool, Live Sushi, Sally’s, Tiptoes Nail Salon, Perry’s, Dos Pinas, Mercer Bar, and Eyes on You
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Thee Parkside, Bottom of the Hill, and many others
• Other cultural outlets include Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, Emily Cole Dance School, Potrero Branch Library, Anchor Brewing Company, and the San Francisco Design Center
• For the mind and body, enjoy Bakar Fitness Center, World Gym, Yoga Tree, and Centered Body
• Close proximity to prestigious schools such as the Culinary Arts School (SF Campus) as well as the California College of Arts make this a great investment opportunity not only for now, but for the future
• Walk Score of 92
Sold On: Mar 22 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.