2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,098,000
This coveted third-floor elevation 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home at the Potrero offers a sunny and inviting open floor plan in the center of the city close to UCSF, world-class shopping, dining, and nightlife plus access to a comprehensive list of amenities from one of the city’s most respected full-service buildings. Located on the desirable northern slope of Potrero Hill in the Design District, 451 Kansas Street Residence #390 offers an easy commute downtown, across the Bay Bridge, or down to the South Bay by car, Google shuttle, or public transportation. The home offers an efficient and considerate layout with a split floor plan configuration with bedrooms on each side of a sunny, modern open plan living area. A contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an in-unit washer/dryer, and deeded parking complete this wonderful offering. Building amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center, serene enclosed garden courtyards, rooftop common areas, and concierge-like service.
As you enter the home, Residence #390’s light-filled main living area features an oversized picture window with dynamic Potrero hill outlooks; elegant hardwood flooring; and a breakfast bar open to the kitchen. The contemporary kitchen features ample cabinetry, honed granite countertops, and a premium stainless steel appliance suite. Both bedrooms are similarly sized with the master suite offering a true en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. The second full bedroom has access to a common full bathroom in the main hallway. Other features include new paint and carpet and a large coat closet for additional storage.
The Potrero was developed by well-known Lambert Development, whose projects include the finest of San Francisco luxury living including The Brannan, 50 Lansing, the Oriental Warehouse, and the Clocktower Lofts. The Potrero is conveniently located in one of San Francisco’s most quickly developing areas, centrally located near the San Francisco Design Center and the new UCSF campus. It also enjoys easy access to Mission Bay and Downtown, or in the other direction, the 16th Street BART and famously hip Valencia corridor. The building is also just 3 blocks from the famous 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, 451 Kansas Street is the perfect commuter location.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Spacious open-plan living area with excellent light and dynamic Potrero hill outlook via oversized picture window
• Kitchen features honed granite countertops, ample cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, large walk-in closet
• Gorgeous hardwood flooring in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Custom lighting fixtures and coat closet for ample storage
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded parking
• Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
• State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag and cardio machines
• Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
• Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Whole Foods Bistro at street level
• On-site professional HOA management
• Full-time maintenance manager
Listed At: $1,098,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.