1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $850,000
This sunny top floor condo features the largest one bedroom floor plan at The Potrero. The expansive U-shaped kitchen and amazing oversized closet are unique to this home. A large open living area with a connected dedicated dining room is perfect for entertaining. The living area features western light and overlooks a charming row of Victorians. The kitchen features Studio Becker cabinetry, honed granite countertops, stainless steel Energy Star appliances, and a rare gas range. This coveted unit has numerous upgrades including hardwood flooring, closet upgrades, and Hunter Douglas window coverings. The bedroom also features a built-in desk area. Additional features include dual sinks and marble countertops in the bathroom and an in-unit washer and dryer. Assigned parking for 1 car is included.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Western outlook
• Large open living area
• Dedicated dining room with custom light fixture
• Kitchen features honed granite countertops and energy-efficient stainless steel appliances including gas range
• Large bedroom features wall-to-wall carpeting, dedicated office area with built-ins, and walk-in closet with California Closets shelving system
• Spacious bathroom features marble countertops and dual sinks
• Hardwood flooring in living areas, upgraded carpet in bedroom
• Custom Hunter Douglas window coverings in living room and bedroom
• Full-size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
The Potrero is a well-designed condominium building that sits above the vibrant Whole Foods Market. This home is located in the South Court of the complex, which occupies the entire city block. Two enclosed garden courtyards offer a serene refuge from the urban lifestyle and provide lush areas for relaxation. Just inside is the state-of-the-art fitness center with strength training, cardio, yoga, and Pilates equipment.
• Elevator building
• Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
• Fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag, and cardio machines
• Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
• Nighttime roving guard
• Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Steep Brew bistro at street level
• On-site professional HOA management
• Full-time maintenance manager
• Friendly community
If you’re looking to venture out in the neighborhood, you don’t need to look very far. Along the bustling streets on 18th and 20th Streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood. Families and professionals, young couples and old, third-generation homeowners and first-time buyers, all sharing one thing in common: a home on the Hill.
The Potrero is conveniently located in one of San Francisco’s most quickly developing areas near the San Francisco Design Center and the new UCSF campus. The Potrero also enjoys easy access to Mission Bay and downtown, or in the other direction, 16th Street BART and the famously hip Valencia corridor. You’re also just 3 blocks from the 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. You couldn’t marry the urban, industrial, and neighborhood feel of San Francisco any better than in Potrero Hill. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, this is the perfect commuter location.
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access to the I-280 and the I-101
• Great public transportation, including 22, 10 and 19 bus lines within a block and close proximity to Caltrain, BART, and Third Street Light Rail
• Whole Foods on ground floor, 1 block from Starbucks and Philz Coffee, close to Trader Joe’s
• 18th Street shopping and eateries include Chez Papa, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Pera, Sunflower, Papito, Farley’s, Umi, Aperto, and brunch sensation Plow
• Design Center area eateries and shopping include Live Sushi, Sally’s, Market and Rye, Tiptoes Nail Salon, Perry’s, Dos Pinas, Mercer Bar, and Eyes on You
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Thee Parkside, Bottom of the Hill, and many others
• Other cultural outlets include Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, Emily Cole Dance School, Potrero Branch Library, Anchor Brewing Company, and the San Francisco Design Center
• For the mind and body, enjoy Bakar Fitness Center, World Gym, Yoga Tree, and Centered Body
• Close proximity to prestigious schools such as the Culinary Arts School (SF Campus) as well as the California College of Arts make this a great investment not only for now, but for the future
• Walk Score of 90
Sold On: Mar 21 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.