2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Live/Work Loft for Sale: $1,255,000
465 10th Street #305 is a rare top-floor bi-level loft with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a modern open-concept live/work environment, great light, and an unbeatable SOMA location. Situated in the Stagehouse Lofts building, Residence #305 delivers on the historic loft conversion essentials: undivided living space, soaring ceiling heights, three skylights, a stunning window line, and designer-inspired fixtures and finishes. The home features deep San Francisco skyline views via a wall of windows and a fire escape as well as a beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances; a lofted bedroom with a large walk-in closet; a lower flex bedroom/media room; and additional storage. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to live in a hallmark loft building close to Caltrain and iconic SF shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
Residence #305’s main floor opens to a grand double-height ceiling living space with exposed industrial design elements, beautiful hardwood floors, and an impressive modern chef’s kitchen. Enjoy preparing meals with ample high-grade cabinetry, natural stone countertops, and new stainless steel appliances. An open industrial staircase leads to the second-floor lofted bedroom offering a large walk-in closet, a skylight, and a full bathroom. The first floor also houses a wonderful second bedroom/flex space that options well as a media room or a office, and both en-suite bathrooms feature industrial chic finishes with a modern flair. The home also includes a full-sized in-unit washer and dryer and 1-car parking.
Situated in the heart of SOMA, the Stagehouse Lofts lie at the heart of San Francisco’s creative marketplace. Major technology companies continue to set up shop in this area bringing with them more and more eateries, bars, and boutiques. Residents enjoy the electric energy of the neighborhood and can take advantage of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that the city has to offer right on their doorstep. The original 1924 designation for 465 10th Street was a workshop for stage sets used in vaudeville acts. The exterior of the building characterizes the most popular industrial aesthetics desired in loft conversions of this kind with a gorgeous 20th century Classical Revival facade.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,176 sq. ft. per tax records
• Historic San Francisco bi-level live/work loft conversion with contemporary updates
• Penthouse unit
• Industrial design elements: exposed steel features, double-height living space, industrial window line
• Open living/dining room with deep city views
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Beautiful hardwood floors in living areas
• Open lofted bedroom with massive walk-in closet
• Main-floor second bedroom/flex space great for a media room or office
• En-suite bathrooms offered for both bedrooms with industrial-chic finishes and fixtures
• 3 skylights
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car parking
• Current HOA dues: $795.52 per month
• Built in 2004
• Located in the historic Stagehouse Lofts building, a converted workshop
• Elevator building with elegant lobby
• Located in the heart of SOMA close to the Mission, Potrero Hill, Hayes Valley and more
• Desirable location in close proximity to to AT&T stadium, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena, Muni, Caltrain, tech shuttles, and world-class San Francisco shopping, dining, and entertainment
Sold On: Apr 24 2018
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.