2 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Home for Sale: $1,650,000
2 BR + Den
Located on the iconic Newberg Street in the heart of Noe Valley, 47 Newburg Street is a classic tunnel-entry home offering a wonderful balance of classic charm, period details, picturesque San Francisco views, and a lush rear garden with a deck area. Enjoy the incredible location close to all that the 24th Street corridor has to offer as well as mass transit and tech shuttles. This charming two bedroom, one bathroom home has been recently updated to accommodate the needs of modern San Franciscans while retaining much of the home’s original architectural style and features a sunny living room; a contemporary kitchen with a dining area; two main-floor bedrooms; and a flexible auxiliary space on the ground floor. Details like original rich-toned hardwood flooring, a balcony, and an authentic period corner fireplace create a memorable entertaining space in the main-floor living area. A superb location near the crest of Newburg Street provides city and bay views as well as convenient access to the vibrant 24th Street corridor with its incredible selection of eateries, trendy boutiques, and mainstays like Whole Foods and Philz Coffee.
47 Newburg’s main floor is charming and inviting with original architectural details, gorgeous inlaid hardwood flooring, and abundant natural light via a large front-facing picture windows. Both bedrooms are located on the main floor and are generously sized and placed at the rear of the home for separation of space. Both feature a scenic garden outlook and sizable closets, and the well-scaled master bedroom offers direct garden access via a large sliding glass door. The garden offers a serene urban retreat with mature bushes and trees; abundant mint, oregano, and rosemary herbs; and a cozy wooden patio. Also on the main floor is the contemporary kitchen, which features ample cabinetry, a new stainless appliance package, quartz countertops, and a quartz backsplash and opens to a light-filled formal dining room with another large picture window. Easily accessible from the main hall is an elegant spa-like full bathroom with luxurious onyx tiling; an oversized tub with lavish water fixtures; dual vanities; and integrated cabinetry.
47 Newburg’s lower level houses the flexible downstairs guest/office space, a two-car garage, and additional storage as well as access to the rear yard. With a central Noe Valley location in close proximity to 24th Street’s Whole Foods and shopping options, three blocks to the Google shuttle stop, and one block to 35 Muni, 47 Newburg offers convenience alongside comfort and timeless architectural charm. Make this charming Noe Valley home a retreat to call your own.
• Contemporary Noe Valley home on two levels with serene back garden and picturesque skyline views
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus office/flexible space
• Upper floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room
• Lower floor: flex space, 2-car garage, additional storage
• Expansive living room with period corner fireplace, balcony access, and exceptional light
• Modern chef-grade kitchen with ample cabinetry, a stainless steel appliance package, quartz countertops and backsplash
• Washer and dryer in garage
• Serene back garden with mature bushes and trees; abundant mint, oregano, and rosemary herbs; and a refinished wooden deck
• Central Noe Valley location with close proximity to 24th Street, Whole Foods, Google shuttle, Muni 37 line (Portola or Corbett) and the Muni 48 line (Grand View and 25th) for easy access to BART and Muni Metro stations
Sold On: May 23 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.