3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,725,000
Situated atop Eureka Valley is 4711 18th Street, a house-like 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat that truly offers San Francisco living. The top floor of a 2-unit building, this condo is highlighted by its own unmatched and fully equipped roof deck with views over the Castro, Mission Dolores, and Noe Valley. Inside, you’ll find the ideal layout with sleeping rooms at the rear and entertaining spaces in the front. From the formal entry, you are greeted with a glass skylight plus two large closets. To the right, the flowing formal living and dining rooms feature comfortable space and high coved ceilings plus an abundance of natural light; the living room centers on an Art Deco fireplace. The kitchen is equipped with new quartz countertops, a subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and an additional dining area. To the left of the entry are three spacious bedrooms, including the master suite and newly remodeled second bathroom. The master suite offers a walk-in closet and a luxury bathroom with a Fresca Mezzo teak vanity. The home is rounded out with beautiful wood flooring, an in-unit washer/dryer, an independent parking space, and additional garage storage space.
An urbanite’s dream, Eureka Valley is centrally located among many of San Francisco’s great neighborhoods. You are close to Mollie Stone’s, Kite Hill, Castro Theater and many more Castro eateries. Easy Muni access is outside your front door and you are just a stone’s throw to Castro Street Station.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Top-floor condominium in a 2-unit building
• Formal living room with Art Deco fireplace
• Formal dining room with great flow
• Remodeled eat-in kitchen with new quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedrooms including one master suite with renovated bathroom and walk-in closet
• Renovated luxury bathrooms
• Deeded roof deck with interior access plus outdoor refrigerator, 4-burner grill, and sink
• In-unit washer and dryer
• 1-car side-by- side parking
• Additional storage in building garage
• Newer roof and water heater
• Current HOA dues: $300 per month
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.