2 BR, 1 BA San Francisco TIC for Sale: $749,000
Located in iconic Telegraph Hill just a few blocks from historic Coit Tower and bustling North Beach, this charming modernized 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat features classic Edwardian period details tastefully blended with modern fixtures and finishes. Originally built in 1907, this home is part of a boutique 7-unit TIC building that oozes quintessential San Francisco charm. This perfect urban retreat on a tranquil cul-de-sac features a renovated kitchen with crown moldings, white Caesarstone countertops, a dishwasher, a Bertazzoni stove, and a Bosch microwave/hood (vented out); laundry in unit; a master bedroom with a bay window; and a renovated bathroom with classic white subway tile surrounding the shower over tub. This ideal home also boasts a shared rooftop deck with Golden Gate Bridge and city views. The flat is perfect for an owner-occupier or as a pied-a-terre. There may be several leased parking options in the neighborhood.
Ideal for urban dwellers, 479 Greenwich is in a spectacular location near the heart of North Beach and some of the city’s most vibrant cafes, boutiques, and restaurants, as well as Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral, Washington Square Park, Fisherman’s Wharf, and the well-known Ferry Building. It is close to historic Molinari Deli, Trader Joe’s, Safeway, and Walgreens and has easy access to the Embarcadero, Financial District, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge, and Muni.
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Open living room/dining room/kitchen
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas Bertazzoni stove and Bosch microwave and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with bay window
• Renovated bathroom with classic white subway tiles
• Original hardwood floors in hallway and bedrooms
• High ceilings
• Honeywell thermostat
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Additional storage in building on lower level
• Street parking; potential leased parking may be available nearby
• 7-unit TIC building; 479 Greenwich #2 represents 1/7% interest in the TIC
• Common roof deck with Golden Gate Bridge and city views
• Over $100,000 in building reserves, per seller
• HOA dues: $423 per month
• TIC agreement by Andy Sirkin
Listed At: $749,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.