2 BR + 1 BR, 2 BA + 2 BA San Francisco 2-Unit Building for Sale
2 BR + 1 BR
2 BA + 2 BA
Rare and sought after, this Edwardian masterpiece is one of a few condo-convertible 2-unit buildings in San Francisco. For the sophisticated investor who wants a rare chance at an investment in the city, take advantage of Inner Sunset’s competitive rents. An owner-resident may find this home perfect for extended family or gain supplemental income by living in one home and renting the other. 527 Lincoln Way and 529 Lincoln Way are also available for sale as individual TICs if two cooperating parties opt for fractional ownership.
Enter the upper 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom flat and wander down the red oak floors, stained country white with Peruvian walnut inlays. Turn right and find a bright, airy guest bedroom with Golden Gate Park greenery filling the windows, or head straight into the gracious master bedroom where a barn-style door opens to a tiled master bathroom. Both the master bathroom and hall bathroom are adorned with Porcelanosa tile and fixtures.
Continue down the hallway into the oversized great room. To your left is a chef-grade kitchen showcasing a five burner Bertazzoni oven/stovetop and seamless panelling into a French-door Liebherr refrigerator/freezer combination. A Silhouette wine cooler and a Bosch dishwasher are framed in glossy grey cabinets. Open the French doors from the kitchen to a large bedroom-sized den, perfect for a home office or guest room. A deck off the kitchen overlooks the backyard.
This home has been nicely modernized with recessed LED lighting, a sleek Krion infinity waterfall countertop island/breakfast bar, Cat-6 cable internet, and a Nest learning thermostat. Clearly energy efficiency takes priority, with 96% efficient Bryant furnaces, Takagi high-efficiency tankless water heaters, and choices in highly rated appliances. The house has coffered ceilings and medallion fixtures to preserve the traditional feel.
The lower is a 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom home that essentially mirrors the upper unit.
The building has undergone an extensive rehab, remodeled and raised to supplement the parking and storage. Parking is side-by-side, one space per unit, behind an expansive storage or bonus room.
Just outside your front door is Golden Gate Park and all the conveniences the Inner Sunset offers. UCSF employees have a short distance to work. Have a bowl of chicken udon soup at the Woooly Pig. Turn some pages at Green Apple Books (on the park), then head over to the de Young Museum for the latest art installation. Welcome home to 527-529 Lincoln Way!
• Vacant Edwardian duplex
• 2600 total sq. ft. per seller
• Condo convertible, zero eviction history
• Extensive rehab and remodel
• Earthquake retrofitted
• Large rear patio with bocce court
• On-site storage/bonus room
• Attached garage with room for 2+ cars
• 527 Lincoln Way: Upper unit, 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms, 1,350 sq. ft. per seller
• 529 Lincoln Way: Lower unit, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bathrooms, 1,250 sq. ft. per seller
• Open living/dining rooms
• Kitchens feature Krion counters, Bertazzoni ovens, Liebherr refrigerators, Bosch dishwashers, Silhouette wine coolers
• Bathrooms feature Porcelanosa tile and fixtures
• Frameless shower doors in master bathrooms
• Dens with French doors
• Red oak floors with white country finish and Peruvian walnut inlays
• Medallion fixtures
• Coffered ceilings
• Recessed LED lighting
• Takagi high-efficiency tankless water heaters
• Bryant 96E furnaces
• Nest thermostats
• Rear decks
• In-unit washer/dryer hookups
• Local attractions: Golden Gate Park, the de Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences, Kezar Stadium, University of California San Francisco
• Abundant restaurant options: Wooly Pig Cafe, Marnee Thai, Park Chow, Pacific Catch, Patxi’s Pizza Inner Sunset, Ebisu, Naan ‘n Curry, Tart to Tart, Crawstation, Nan King Road Bistro, Yumma’s Mediterranean Grill, Pasquale’s Pizza, Lale, Social Kitchen and Brewery, Baiano Pizzeria, Snowbird Coffee, Cybelle’s Front Room, San Tung, San Tung 2, Sushi Kazu, Manna, Gordo’s Taqueria
• Popular cafes and bars: Arizemendi Bakery, The Little Shamrock (open since 1894), Yancy’s Saloon, Mucky Duck, Starbucks, Posh Bagel, Jamba Juice, Art’s Cafe, Blackthorn, Yummy Yummy, Howard’s Cafe, Sheng Kee Bakery, Sunset Bakery, Crepevine
• Local shopping and retail: Green Apple Books, On the Run Shoes, Roxie Market and Deli
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.