1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Live/Work Loft for Sale: $1,327,000
1 BR + Den
540 Delancey Street #303 is an expansive open-plan brick and timber loft at the historic former South End Warehouses that seamlessly integrates industrial design elements and contemporary aesthetics to deliver an ideal one-level floor plan.
Centrally located in South Beach, Cape Horn Lofts Residence 303 opens to an entry foyer leading to the well-sized open-concept living room, dining area, kitchen, and additional flex space/den. Exposed brick walls, architectural wooden beams, and windows with treeline views make for an ideal entertaining and living area. Industrial elements of the home have been seamlessly integrated into the design of the open chef’s kitchen with matching modern cabinetry, quartz countertops, Viking stainless steel appliances, and a Bosch dishwasher.
The spacious bedroom is located at the front of the home and is open-concept with a wooden dividing wall and ample closet space. Across the hall from the bedroom is an updated bathroom with premium fixtures and a full-sized washer and dryer. One-car parking completes the home.
The Cape Horn Lofts consists of 16 fabulous live/work units in a historic building. The structure was built in 1907 and was originally named the South End Warehouses. When the developer, Cindi Brooks at Thompson-Brooks, converted the building in 1997, she received guidance from San Francisco’s Landmarks Board. The original architecture and style were retained by Pfau Architects, and fine amenities were added, including glazed-glass windows, hardwood floors, high wooden beams, and stainless steel sinks and fixtures. The common area includes a peaceful interior courtyard, elevator, and parking.
The Cape Horn Lofts are situated on a peaceful one-way street in the heart of South Beach in the center of San Francisco’s creative marketplace. Residents of the building enjoy the electric energy of the neighborhood and can take advantage of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that the city has to offer right on their doorstep plus easy access to AT&T Park, South Park, and the San Francisco waterfront. Travel is easy with close proximity to I-280, I-101, Caltrain, and shuttle services.
• 1 bedroom plus flex space/den, 1 bathroom
• 1,269 sq. ft. per tax records
• Historic brick and timber loft conversion with expansive undivided living space
• Industrial design elements, exposed wooden beams, brick walls, and dramatic original window line
• Serene tree-lined street views
• Renovated chef’s kitchen with matching modern cabinetry, Viking stainless steel appliances, and Bosch dishwasher
• Spacious open-concept bedroom with ample closet space
• Renovated bathroom with basin sink, glass-enclosed shower over tub, and premium fixtures and finishes
• In-unit washer/dryer, 1-car parking in building garage
• Current HOA dues: $505.62 per month
• Desirable South beach location near I-280, I-101, Caltrain, shuttle service, and nightlife
Sold On: Dec 12 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.